Crew Battle [ Point Blank vs. Street Souljahz ]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Verses due by Friday at noon

Votes due by Monday at noon

Point Blank members are

X-Kalibur / WcMalice / Sam Savage

Street Souljahz members are

A-Pacalypse / Sicc Wit it / Chaos

Winner takes on eithier Krooked Konceptz or Society Of Sick

S

Smurf@2099

LOL...We may never know who your up against...Mufuckas seem 2 stubborn to actuely vote on the KK SOS battle

Nov 14, 2002
Here's my shit...

@ Sam Savage...

Yo rhymes ain't savage, leave ya body rancid from my sicc lyrical tactics //
And yo mind frame damaged, I'm one of the siccest emcees on this planet //
You'll learn first hand kid, challengin' me to a battle //
I'm quicc to smash you, leave you and ya whole crew thrashed too //
Street Souljas will jacc fools, snatch they reputation and they pride //
I've seen you try, you couldn't spit nothin' tight to save your pathetic life //
So kicc roccs when a Street Soulja pop up, this verse will hitcha chest so hard it'll be lungs and blood you cough up //
Keep the wacc shit locced up, that means you won't be able to respond son //
I'm on one, You're negative two, when I spit you're quakin' like I put a tech to you //
Wrecc a dude named Sam, then destroy the reamining bitches in this Point Blank crew //
I have the power to employ you, then devour you and yo homeboys too //
Leavin' no exceptions, won't stop goin' off til all Point Blank members are left decrepid //
Their whole crew gettin' wreced in less than 10 seconds, but I took time on this verse to destroy Sam with pefection //

@ WcMalice...

Verse 2...leave Malice in a hearse too //
I thought Sam was wacc, then I peeped Malic's shit, damn man you worse dude //
Keep battlin' and you'll leave this earth soon, courtesy of Sicc Wit It //
Yo rhymes are in-sufficient, I'm a lyrical villain and you ain't nothin' but a juvenile delinquent //
Ya need to quit shit, my heat'll singe the hairs on the top of ya dome //
I ain't neva scared so I'ma crush yo bones, take as much time as you want and only respond when ya full-grown //
My first objective was takin' the Siccness throne, next up, riddin' the board of gays like you //
Biggs set shit up, so now it's time to make my move, stain you dudes //
Can you believe this fool? Think he's sicc just cuz he got luccy against Tragic //
Blast shit when I'm rappin', leave this nigga Malice in a blue casket //
Spit smoke to leave Malice choked, rip his body to pieces and leave his insides exposed //
And like an oxy-moron, I'll spit flames to leave Malice and the whole Point Blake cold //

@ X-Kalibur...

I shouldnt even spit any more verses, this dude X is worthless //
Wastin' my breathe on this cat, a verse from me he ain't deserved it //
Make sure a victory for SS is a sure thing, with the wicced rhymes I deplore //
Rippin' wacc crews galore, only thing left of Point Blank will be a pile of blood and gore //
Your wacc styles I abhor, X-Kalibur is livin' nothin' but a fantasy //
His very existence is a travesty, spit enough heat to make this dude a rap casualty //
No remorse for this tragedy, I'm a blessing in disguise //
Sent to wipe out you wacc guys, I'll admit, X is jsut aight //
But tight lyric-wise, success is way far from yo sight //
That goes for ya whole crew, Point Blank is stucc in the mud, Siccness Street Souljas is on the rise //
I'ma get rough with crews, tough with dudes to give us our first official W //
After we done with you, next crew step up will be experiencing trouble too //
You need to bow down to me, I'm the next step in lyrical evolution //
Point Blank defeatin' us would be a bigger upset than the U.S. winnin the Revolution //
Here's the final solution, embarass you so bad you're crew will be no more //
You can forget about X respondin', cuz this verse left his spirit so sore //

4 quicc bars at all y'all...

With ease combined with siccness, erase ya whole crew's existence //
I'm THE siccest lyricst, y'all just witnesses to my supremacy //
Infect y'all with lyrical leprocy, got y'all nervoulsy shakin' like you had epilepsy //
Now I'ma step aside and let my teammates engrave your tombstone with "rest in peace" //

May 26, 2003
HERES MY shit on this crew battle..im takin u all out one byone
tomm x an da next day malice.. only have time for one a day.

Continuing after sic's last line..Written for SAM ..
Engraven ya stone the only thing left after it rained acid/
enslaven these wak hoes i got a feelin this shits goin to be tragic/
maken my arsanole empty let n him have it 1st. is Sam savage/
dropped cold, first to attempt me this bitch who's below average/
my heats worse, haven the whole point blank quicc to line up side by side in 3 new blue caskits/ Now that squad needs to start castin 3 more fools / to fill in those tiny ass shoes an start rappen for that team/I DUEled um capped em all accidently, an put dem to sleep for life in there death beds/ wit an infar red beam shinin on there forheads/i told ya my leds heated like this viscious street souljah/ never defeated especialy by these cats time to shit all over, u no im back/when my flows reach ya mouth then explode on con-tact/ ya crews clue-less on my equipped tact-tics/ u try to shoot back clips but they plastic, my heads screwless like my auto-matics/ u got malices gun in ya right hand, to late to realize/
ya crews pussy i be revealin lies, that unleashed the cap off a mad man/ madly seekin for money respect an riches/havent found a thing yet creepin on ya set wit my teck to handle my buisness/ these messures be gettin drasstic when i be blastin/
either way my words are bullet proof im standin her laughin/
point blank one by one killed so quickly/ ME an sic wit it got time to lite a joint in da tank an let chaos come out siccly..

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
X is out of town right now, and I dont know when he's gonna be home, so whether or not he drops a verse is yet to be seen, but even if he dont me and Sam got enough heat to handle shit....let's just keep this shit crackin....

May 26, 2003
maybe chaos is out to havent heard form him in days>>

@ at malice....

One dropped one ran like a bitch an one left description/sumcat name malice bout to be clipped an clowned wit my scriptures/x aint outa town but as we speak bein rapped an slaped abused dun up an capped/im for real u other viewers need to put on your safety hats/incase my raps knock u strate out ya chair maken u collapse/ since ive taken one of u out, i guess the product is unsolvable/ an i use these lyrical clips on u seein if yo heads dissolvable/ the cause is probable, an yo fuccin death is near/my words hit u so hard they make u deft in both ears/ an it appears, that temptions for killin me are strong...too bad yo minds too weak to make a plan an follow along like yo led./ all i see is that crown on the wrong head. battle tactics come like profilactics/ takin over this rap shit leavin Malice's bacc split/compared to you im a giant, runnin against my opponents clients /defient with wordplay,im like a tirant,smashin u out in my lyrical ashtray/ im leavin yo vision gray an hazey/ takin u on a trip more crazy than drugs, goin threw this maze/ amazed that i got 5 slugs, commin out of this one thug/could penetrate so much skin an turn u into a human bear rug./ so theres the proof u must not be happy i didnt let my skillz wait u the oppisite of wak free. out on this paper chase/ wut i learned is wut u dont got u take..

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
26 bars from WcMalice to the siccness street souljahz.....:angry:

When Point Blank takes aim, wont be any remains of these Siccness-Street-Souljahs/
Leave you bitches bitter-like-weak-Folgers, cuz this aint even a battle, nigga it's a massacre/
This bitch Apacalypse got me not wantin to spit after-her, cuz the shit was a disaster/
Bitch I spit-faster, fuck one verse a day rookie, defecate whats left of all-your-fiction/
Cuz believe me cuzz, Apacalypse and "win" in the same sentence is a contradiction/
You couldnt stop-affliction....of pain recieved from Malice with an order-of-protection/
Shit gets colder-in-yo-section, after dub-c strips you of all your clothes and posessions/
I make corretions, with a red pen fulla blood, tryin to climb to my level, but you fell short cuzz/
I show no love, to faggots tryin to cause "Chaos" and get-"Sicc-Wit-It"/
Leave your parents ashamed of you, especially your old man cuz his dick-spit-the-shit/
I'll rip-this-bitch-quick, aint no competition Sicc Wit It could bring to the table..../
And be able to possibly even see eye to eye with this Point Blank stable/
You spittin fables, all them threats are nothin but figments of your imagination/
Dealin with the devil through a computer screen is easy, but you dont wanna have-to-face-him/
Your heart's beatin too fast...-it's-racin, I'll let it hit it's peak before I suspend the blood-flow/
The pressure's bulidin up, the next "dam" thing I do is switch the b&f to let the flood-blow/
Even if my crew turned up mute, fuckin with Malice still aint happenin.....you all must be intoxicated/
You faggots need to act right and motherfuckin stop-the-gay-shit, cuz I'm homophobic overwhelmed wit-constant-hatred/
Chaos tryin to stop-this, is like white people with chop-sticks, the easier route is to not attempt it/
Malice clowns the rest of the bitches thinkin they got-spits, you think you exempt?.....shit/
You aint shit special, besides havin to ride the short bus since elementary-school/
You evidently-drool at the site of dick and thats not even realtively-cool/
I'll let these street soldiers greet boulders on their face first trip-to-the-concrete/
Niggas trippin off of my standard text, but believe me I'm much siccer-when-on-beat/
Lock this thread and throw away the key for the sake of Chaos, Sicc Wit It, and A-Pacalypse/
Never let these faggots see my face until it's their time to go, and they all just caught-a-glimpse/

May 8, 2002
SAM should post... He had a death in the family on Wednesday :( soo I know shit for him has been Hectic to say the least. I still think he will post sumtime tonight butt I don't know for sure.

Chaos

Sicc OG
Sep 16, 2002
[All of PoInT bLaNk]
Keep the phone way from your neck cuz its bout to get rung.. You couldnt come audio with your shit, its to hard on your tongue.. Im straight comin out siccness not givin a fuck..Ill spit some real knowledge so eat it up..Sam Savage cant stand with these real emcees..cuz half the time I find him on his knees..Eat a fuckin dick you cock ridin faggot, the win’s here try n snag it..Wc over here makin his gay sigs.. the stars in the backround got me second guessin ya kid..Take them graphics back to your home.. cuz in reality you need to leave photoshop alone..your a discrace to the siccness in every flow you make..when your on the meaning should be Sick as in the stomache-ache.. X- I shouldn't even start..your Conceited in every aspect..well this time I'm leavin' your jaw dropped and ass in check.. Didn't know it'd take yall so long to come out the closet..well I've got my drawz set.. cuz even though im spittin against ya and tearin out ya guts..I know all ya bitches still on my nuts..

FUCK THIS SHIT I WAS GONNA SPIT IT ON THE MIC BUT I CANT GET IT WORKIN SO HEARS WHAT I HAD WRITTEN IN LIKE 2 MINS TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
If Sam at least is gonna post I say we let it go and see if he posts even though it's past deadline......but if all 3 of you wanna get votes against my verse it's whatever I'm not trippin.

Sorry to hear bout your loss Sam......stay up cuzz.....