Creedence Clearwater?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2002
Does anyone here like to just chill out and listen to some Creedence Clearwater? Its the best shit to listen to during a long road trip, or when you need to relax and get back down to earth. They are from the bay area to......they represent that element of people that you would see at A’s games, or at a old style bar in rio vista or at a truck stop or something.....

Some good songs:
Lodi
i put a spell on you
bad moon rising
Fortunate Son
who’ll stop the rain
lookin' out my back door

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
I don't think I've ever heard someone say that they don't like any CCR.

It's a given that if you go to a tavern and are there longer then an hour you'll hear at least one CCR song play on the jukebox where ever you go. Even if it's a younger crowd.

My classic rock favs:
CCR
Tom Petty
Jethro Tull
Elton John
Eddie Money
Steve Miller

Apr 16, 2008
Yeah CCR is good but it was John Fogerty that gave the brothers their credo. "Down on the Corner" was a damn good track too. Dan had a good solo career, but John just had a way to deliver a message. "Now your mine" was fucking hard as hell, both lyrically and musically. Great ol' tunes makes me feel young again. After the CCR spin I expect for some reason to hear Jimmy Hendrix, and everytime that I do, I imagine 3 or 4 hueys flying over Saigon. Music really does have a way to paint pictures huh?

Goot post!

Sep 22, 2003
yea CCR is sick..they are always up at konocti..im tryin to go this summer...and eddie money is sick too..saw him last year
Saw them there last year & it was a good show. I wasn't sure with the "revisited" lineup, but I got free tickets & it was well worth the trip. I think Fogerty will be there this weekend too.