"Creed" Trailer Starring Michael B. Jordan & Sylvester Stallone

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I have a hard time believing this movie is all that good. It looks hella corny in the previews. Rocky Balboa looked arguably worse though and was surprisingly decent so I wouldn't be surprised if it exceeds my expectations. Surely it's better than Southpaw.

May 16, 2002
I have a hard time believing this movie is all that good. It looks hella corny in the previews. Rocky Balboa looked arguably worse though and was surprisingly decent so I wouldn't be surprised if it exceeds my expectations. Surely it's better than Southpaw.
If you are a Rocky fan, you'll like this one. Yes, Rocky looks worse, but it fits the role. It seems more realistic in the sense of not wanting to give nothing away.

Southpaw? I thought was a good movie, but it was built more on emotion due to his loss. Yet, I noticed that movie steered clear away from one of the biggest points of the movie...

Murder, but the lead character was more focused on settling it in the ring rather than fight for the justice of his wife. They just seemed to brush off the whole murder like. "Oh, well."

Now that I think about it, I guess that would be realistic in a lot of murder cases now a days LOL!

Ah, whatever. Take it with a grain of salt. If it entertains you, it served it's purpose.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Everything about Southpaw was ridiculous and cliche and I wasn't sold by the boxing scenes at all either. I thought Forrest Whitaker did a great job in the movie and normally think Jake Gyllenhaal is a good actor, but everything else just fell flat IMO

May 16, 2002
This movie was good, but it really didn't have that feel of a Balboa film
I read somewhere that Sylvester Stallone said it's not considered to be a Rocky Balboa film. It's not Rocky 7. It's spin off and a film on it's own.

He felt his part as Rocky was more of a cameo than a co. star.

That's probably why you feel that way about it. And you are right.