* CrazyLoc Update * -Refund Issued-

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 26, 2007
You may have seen the thread I made earlier in the week concerning a transaction I made with CrazyLoc, in which CD's arrived in worse condition than expected.

CrazyLoc contacted me after reading my messages and seeing the thread to learn more of the situation and ultimately rectify it. He explained he was unaware of these flaws and that it was an issue of miscommunication, as it is an associate of his who handles and ships the CD's. He then offered to correct the situation and we settled on a refund.

In hindsight, the original thread may have been made in haste, but I felt it was necessary to protect the community, though it turns out I was mistaken. I apologize for any business I may have cost CrazyLoc during this period or any worry I may have caused buyers who had recently purchased from him.

May 1, 2002
actually, crazyloc came thru legit for me. we did a craiglist thang since he's a local cat. cool homie and that was cool of him getting that predictament resolve for ya joonz....crazyloc starting off with a good start so far.....