CRAZY TIMES RECORDS looking to buy BEATS~

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 10, 2002
www.brotherig.com
Crazy Times Records has a couple of projects coming up including Brother Ig & Killa Sharks Compilation. We are looking for BEATS (perferable done on PRO TOOLS so we can transfer to our studio) if not we can work around it. Send PM or email [email protected]
You can send samples to 2229 Alum Rock Ave. #175 San Jo,CA 95116 put "Attention Beats 4 Sale"

NBD

Artist
Apr 25, 2002
WE GOT BEATS FOR YA ALL DAY FOLKS, HEAT..CHECK OUT THE NBD-COLLECTORS ITEM ALBUM, TO GET A DOSE OF THE HOT MUSIC WE MAKIN...

NBD

Artist
Apr 25, 2002
@ Brother Ig

WE DON'T SEND OUT CD'S WIT BEATS ON THEM FOLKS, BUT I SEE YOU IN SAN JO, SO WE CAN LINK UP, OR I CAN SEND YOU THE NBD PROMO CD, SO YOU CAN SEE THE TYPE OF SHIT WE GOT...

Jun 10, 2002
www.brotherig.com
NBD WE DON'T SEND OUT CD'S WIT BEATS ON THEM FOLKS, BUT I SEE YOU IN SAN JO, SO WE CAN LINK UP, OR I CAN SEND YOU THE NBD PROMO CD, SO YOU CAN SEE THE TYPE OF SHIT WE GOT...
I feel you on that one bro. Well we can definetly hook up hear. Email me with a contact number on it & we can work it from there. [email protected]

Tatem1 Give me a holla. I got some beats for you. Guarenteed Trunk Slump. You won't be disappointed
Right on homie. PM me to see how we can hook up bro!