Crazy PAC VS WAYNE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2004
well if you asked little wayne and tupac to battle right now, little wayne would win. the past is dead, the future doesnt exist, so the present is all that is real, so as homoerotic as little wayne is, he is currently better than tupac...little wayne wins. end of thread

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
The Visualizer said:
Lil Wayne compares himself to Pac which is even more annoying than the fans.

"Greatest Rapper Alive since the greatest of all time died" :confused:
what song is that from? All i heard was greatest rapper alive since the greatest rapper retired....

Anyway wayne is killin em but pac is and more than likely will be the best rapper that ever lived.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
The Visualizer said:
Lil Wayne compares himself to Pac which is even more annoying than the fans.

"Greatest Rapper Alive since the greatest of all time died" :confused:
I thought it was since the best rapper retired... Wasn't that a jab at Jay Z?

Apr 11, 2005
www.myspace.com
lol whoeva even asked dat question on myspace need they ass beat. datz a retarded question. how u gon compare somebody whoz actually made a difference 2 somebody who soundz like some kinda fucked up experiment dat went wrong. waynez shit can't even get u all hyped up. pac got shit that'll have u ready 2 fuck somebody up. wayne shit ain't even really got no feelin

May 10, 2002
Stupid to even compare the two...

Both are raw as fuck on the mic

Wayne is the best rapper alive in my opinion though and fuck all the "mainstream comments etc." He works his ass off and is making more songs than anyone else and has wayyyy more clever lines pound for pound than anyone else.

If you deny his talent you probably haven't heard any of his music over the last two years OR you don't like anyone with any mainstream success OR your probably homophobic LOL

Jan 18, 2006
THE PAST 2 OR 3 YEARS ITS SOUNDED LIKE LIL WAYNE HAS BEEN FUCKED IN THE ASS ONE TO MANY TIMES, ITS SAD THAT PEOPLE THINK HES TALENTED, IT JUST SHOWS HOW WACK MAINSTREAM RAP IS NOW, NOT REALLY ANY REAL LYRACISTS THESE DAYS.