Crazy ass shit in london

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
^^^ LOL! Be careful before someone here reports you to the feds. :paranoid: :paranoid: :paranoid:

1. I believe this was a job between american and british forces and not the work of some al-queda in europe crap.

2. I believe someone who may have come under scrutiny at the recent summit may have had a hand in this.

3. I believe the Israelies were warned in advanced about the attack.

4. I believe this attack will limit the rights of euro citizens and keep Britain in the "war on terrorism".

May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
HERESY said:
1. I believe this was a job between american and british forces and not the work of some al-queda in europe crap.
me too, like i said that was an effective plan to shock the rest of the people there into compliance with whatever plan blair and bush predetermined before the summit. and as someone else mentioned it puts a filter on what information is leaked from within the summit

Jun 27, 2003
I CLAIM RESPONSIBILITY BITCHES...

nah freal tho, it's fucked up that ordinary WORKING ppl had to suffer for whatever reasons. I still don't know if it even was Islamic fanatics, or maybe even the WORKING ppl's own government. Who knows, but freal it's fucked up that working people died for reasons they don't even know.

Either way, it plays into the hands of the politicans perfectly.