craziest thing you have ever seen / think you saw

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 8, 2008
the most recent was acouple months back while my cousin and i were fishing by rio vista, we seen this big ass lifted truck coming down the road but we couldnt make out who was driving it. when the truck got closer we seen this blonde chick riding the shit out of this dude..

( not my story fuck it tho ) i have a cousin that does delivery for sears, he drives a high box truck, you can look into the car next to you, he told me about all the shit he would see during early morning traffic. like acouple of bitches that wore skirts or had pants down to their knees fingering themselfs and seen acouple dudes getting road head..

any of yall who do delivery seen anything like that on the road ?

Mar 18, 2003
Two punks tried to jump me for a cigarette not long ago.. come to find it was that scumbag jr916, fucked up, and his cousin Paco. We're cool now but that shit was outa pocket.

Mar 18, 2003
For real.. Me and a bunch of my friends were going camping at.. bear something, maybe bear creek, (please keep in mind it was dead on "Deliverance"), we were going up hill, following my other boy.. So my friend who was driving in front of us was going through these hills pretty fast, no big deal at the time. Until we came across this long stretch of road.. This old man watched my friend in front of us speed by, he took it upon himself to walk into the road to wave him down and yell out at him. When he walked out, he turned his back and faced this car, continuing to show his disgust. Unfortunately.. we were keeping up with them, and the old man failed to look behind him, our car hit him at full speed. His head went through the winshield, body rolled off onto the ground. We all jumped out and saw this man's body shaking vigorously and bleeding from the head. The windshield was caved in. Next thing, some redneck comes running up the hill saying he saw the whole thing and that "we were all dead". The Sherif and several other authorities showed up and did their investigation. So one of my friends at the time, who admittadly is a big pussy, told the sherif the guy said he was going to shoot us and that we couldn't hide. On everything, the sherif told us "get out of town, they have guns and we wont be here". Yeaahh gooonnneeee!!

Don't know what happened after that.

If that was your gramps.. sorry bout that. His old ass should have stayed the fuck inside.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I saw two dudes get shot over a pound of weed. I was 12 or 13 when it happened. I pushed my little sister down to where she couldn't see what was happening outside the van. That fucked with me for a long time.

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
I was sitting at a car wash with a couple people one night when a guy came out of the house across the street with a cup in his hand. He started stumbling across the street at an angle toward where we were sitting when out of nowhere a car hit him. It hit him just below the knees and he flew up onto the hood sending his head through the windshield. The driver jammed on the brakes and sent the dude flying like 30 feet sideways where he rolled to a stop on the pavement. One of the other people I was with ran out in the street and kept the other cars from running him over like a speedbump. He was just making a grunting sound when breathing and his back was lifting up in a very odd way. Once the ambulance came and they loaded the guy up they put him on the stretcher on his back but his feet pointed the opposite way from each other while his legs remained straight. double compound fractures and shit. The most fucked up thing was as they were cleaning up somehow it came out that the dude had aids. The people from the car were freaked out cause of all the blood and shit. The guy died later on but that was pretty fucked up shit.