CRAZIE LOCS GETTIN DOWN AT 7-11 DUDE'S ALL OVER!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
motherfucker hope you understoooood, hope you get it clearrr, hope you get it through yo muthafucking earrrr/that this muthafucking trueeeee, playing with my motherfucking dogg how bout youuuuuuu?

LMAO he sounds like such a faggot in this video titled "crazie locs playing with a doggie" (sorry the embed code was all fucked up, I tried to post but couldn't get it to work)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgVNewpeM6o&list=UU3npDA4tIOgNM_7Nd84Sf0g&index=2&feature=plcp

"My little doggyyyyyyyyyy, my little doggyyyyyyy"
LMAO @ HIS FUCKING WEIRDO LAUGH!

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
i love how hes kissing some homeless crackhead lady's hand.telling her shes gorgeous n shit.
crazy locs for mayor!

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
The tour is going DOWN !!!! Glad to see the homie out makin moves, shakin hands and kissin babies politickin and gettin his name out there.
Crazy locs is actually performin at more locations than a LOT of Bay Area rappers nowadays.... HE's PUSHIN A HARD LINE AND MAKIN POWER MOVES...i hope ya'll know he dumbs down his lyrics so you can understand them with your feeble minds and simple though processes...
View attachment 111243

thing is...crazy locs got people talkin about him and he's becoming more and more well known...crazy locs dont gotta prmote HE IS THE EPITOMY OF PROMOTION and MARKETING...he dont discriminate and is really makin a name for himself...pretty soon he gonna have a Nike endorsement, duides got scrilla, look at them chains. That dude "2Chains" aint shit, Crazy Locs got like 5 Chains, Gold AND Silver..

One day Crazy Locs is gonna bust a flow that will cre3ate a rift in the time space continuum and it will cause the earth to implode andthen explode, and then Jimmy will repopulate the earth with a army of Lil Locs, 1 quadrillion deep doing the air swim and bustin flows at the Library.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
He's savagely making suckas succumb to the head shooooooots
Its Crazy Locs .... and he got East Side San Jo in a heeeeeeeead lllllllloooock
no mold like in the bread boooooxxxxxx, just green and reeeeeed dddddoooootts
peel of ya heeeeeead offffffff cause im serio on this muthafuckin busssss duuuuude
i being sincere yo, keepin it real though, aint no fear yo cause im gonnaa steer yo
like a muthafuckin biiiiiike, syyyyykkke, cause i raps so tiiiiiight like night riiiideerrrr