craigslist

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2004
I've sold vehicles, old computer parts, random parts from cars and old antique type shit. Man craigslist is the hustle if you know what you're doing. Yea you have to deal with the fake bullshit but if you have the slightest bit of common sense you can weed them out pretty easy.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
i bought a keg shell off some old drunkard weirdo in the parking lot of a in and out. Dude was trying to talk to me about nascar, i just handed him the cash and bounced.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Sold a car on craigslist......Right after we posted it we started getting calls and emails......sold it in like 2 days...

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
i just don't want some weird scary ass nigga at my door
lol....I've never had noone come to my house for shit.....I meet them up somewhere or at their spot for the transactions. I've only sold electronics and shit like that tho....picked up a few random things.....got a nice bbq grill for dub.....actually my potna asked me to cop it and I ended up using it like a week later then keeping the shit

I need to sell my SUV tho, what was it like sellin whips on there?