"cracka you better leave me the fuck alone stupid ass cracker"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2011
Wow, stupid ass ignorant mofos don't know how to handle the police. If you really haven't done anything wrong then wtf are you so worried about gettin out and tellin them that? Save that shit for when you ridin dirty or bout to do a stretch for somethin.

I seen police smash people for less. lol

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
yeah they were being dumbasses but if they were parked why the cops fuckin with them?

me and my friend were drunk minding our own business waiting for a a ride in his car one evening/morning...and cops did check on us...meanwhile the fuckin keys were in the ignition radio playing at a low volume, ...my friend was given a DUI and they impounded his car...our friend was there before the tow truck was to pick us up...it was all BS

thats where we learned about the if the key is in the ignition even if your not trying to drive anywhere... they call it intent

Apr 26, 2006
Ignorance of the law is no excuse. ALWAYS TAKE YOUR FUCKING KEYS OUT OF THE IGNITION. Both should have been maced, tazed, then beaten senseless. Fuck the cops though too for being pussies.