Cowgirls Vs Raiders Gameday Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I wasnt too impressed with the 1st unit but being that its a new QB and offense coord. guess you cant expect too much right away. Was nice to watch and not have that stomach ache each time #2 took the field....

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I think this game mattered more to faggy niner fans like chranny, than it did to any of the fans of the teams that played in it.
chree has more posts in this thread than anybody, and he made the thread too

lol @ caring about a preseason game between 2 teams you hate more than the actual fans of those teams

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
buhahahahh "Chranny" I forgot about that one.

Chranny Chreebo the III
Actually ud be more of a deebo than I, with ur raider failure predictions the past few years.... LOL @ using words like Playoffs and double digit wins, and phrases like "jamarcus is better than alex smith, mark my words" and " we will have a better record than the niners" oh and also "we wont have another double digit loss season this year"

chree has more posts in this thread than anybody, and he made the thread too

lol @ caring about a preseason game between 2 teams you hate more than the actual fans of those teams
Really? u shoulda seen my twitter ytimeline lol ppl like solitary were celebrating like the super bowl was won

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Really? u shoulda seen my twitter ytimeline lol ppl like solitary were celebrating like the super bowl was won
well I can't speak for anyone but myself... all I can say is preseason wins mean jack shit to me personally

and you're talking about the game more than anyone else... which is humorous

Jun 1, 2002
Actually ud be more of a deebo than I, with ur raider failure predictions the past few years.... LOL @ using words like Playoffs and double digit wins, and phrases like "jamarcus is better than alex smith, mark my words" and " we will have a better record than the niners" oh and also "we wont have another double digit loss season this year"

You are the biggest homer on this forum Chranny. Everyone knows it. On top of that you hate other teams more than you love your own, which is fucking gay.

You've been predicting playoffs for the sorry ass niners the last few seasons. Last season you said the niners might make the superbowl. THE SUPERBOWL. LMAOO. get the fuck outta here with that homer ass shit. alex smith sucks. face it. i was wrong about Jamarcus but I can admit it. Why can't you?

other than that I don't know where I predicted playoffs or double digit wins for the Raiders anytime during the last few years. maybe this year i have optimism. but the last few years I've been pretty realistic. you on the other hand, think the niners are gonna be a problem EVERY SEASON. and THEY NEVER ARE.

and that shit on twitter was just me harrassing a couple of my homies who are cowboys fans, nothing more. no one really cares about a preseason game.

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
Can somebody please give me a breakdown of this game? An unbiased one.....Everyone is saying the Raiders Offense looked good but yet they scored all thier points in trash time?????? i dont get it....and i heard they took seabass out then brought him back in to kick a field goal later in the game? was the it that important to cable to win this game?

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Can somebody please give me a breakdown of this game? An unbiased one.....Everyone is saying the Raiders Offense looked good but yet they scored all thier points in trash time?????? i dont get it....and i heard they took seabass out then brought him back in to kick a field goal later in the game? was the it that important to cable to win this game?
the starting offense did not look good... they had one or two drives where they finally started moving they ball, but couldn't get it in the end zone

the starting offense did get in FG range, but chose to go for it on a 4th and 1, and couldn't convert (they chose to pass, I think they even went with a shotgun formation... kinda didn't expect that)

I'm pretty sure they brought Seabass back in because the other kicker was hurt or something... it wasn't because Cable wanted to win the game