Cowboys vs. Bengals who would win???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cowboys vs. Bengals

• Cowboys

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Bengals

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Yea I hope the Bungals win, cause we have a draft date with Leftwich baby!!! So its all good on my part, we arent gonna do nuthin this year, so fuck it, lets get ready for next year, and bring in the tightest QB since Mike Vick!!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
nah i dont think it wuz you dogg. it wuz one of tha other 2 Cowboy fanz on here. it wuz so long ago that i cant remember exactly who, but i do remember one of them sayin he iz tha bezt in tha league. shyt had me rollin.

May 10, 2002
I do remember Tenkamenin talkin big shit about how Carter was gonna "take over the league" by week 8. It would've been nice for him to be right but Quincy stinks. I will say that we would definately be 5-5 if QC was never benched. But woulda, coulda, shoulda. Our owners and (offensive) coaching staff is the worst in the league.

May 10, 2002
Cel-c-us said:
Fuck Chad Hutuison, that foo didn't score shit the game's he started...they Need carter back in.
What, so he can overthrow wide open recievers? Face it, Both QB's stink, they're just too young and inexperienced. Give Hutch time and he might be aight.

Apr 25, 2002
why dont the cowboys start that other qb??????? damn I cant think of his name right now, he played some games last year....light skinned dude.......I thought he was pretty good but they never really gave him a fair shot

Apr 25, 2002
yea that was his name........they cut him?????????????? damn I though dude had some skill........he had nothin to work with last year.....I hate to see shit like that