Cowboys sit a top the NFC east...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
say what you will, but the boys are sitting 3-1 and 1st place in the NFC east.....they're riding a 3 game winning streak....first one of this century, lol.....

its still early, but parcells seems to be working his magic with Quincy Carter, who is finally looking like a player.....big game next week against philly, who looks beatable....

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Fasho born!! Its all good!! We makin coo progress!! This has got to be makin Whiners fan cry!! hahahah!! The tide has turned tricks!! GOT EM!!

Sep 15, 2003
Hope they can stay on top.....I would like to see the Cowboys in the Playoffs. Especially if my team is not gonna make it (which looks like they aint)

Apr 25, 2002
sorry czar but your team doeznt mean as much to me as mine does to you. tha only decent team you've beaten is NYG so you're still in no position to brag. im not bragging cuz there'z nothing to brag about, you guyz are bragging and there'z nothing to brag about. oh well do as you will but your setting yourselvez up for disappointment.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
oh well do as you will but your setting yourselvez up for disappointment.
Damn anotha one bitin my lines!! Hahaha!! Anyway, I aint braggin about shit!! I said we are makin progress!! If we still had garbage ass Campo, we wouldve lost those kind of games to teams we should beat!! Now we are winnin those kind of games!! U act like I said we gonna win the bowl, like most of whiners fans we sayin bout your team!! So dont try to use my shit, and say Im braggin!! But I will say that your team is booboo!! Yall beat Detroit & Chicago! 2 of the worst teams in football!! So u know yall str8 booboo!! I can brag about that, cause I told yall were gonna be booboo!! But hate on my team, its only a matter of time before we doin big thangs mane!! GOT EM!!!

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
CZAR said:
Fasho born!! Its all good!! We makin coo progress!! This has got to be makin Whiners fan cry!! hahahah!! The tide has turned tricks!! GOT EM!!
Actually that makes us happy bro.
I'd love to see ya'll in the playoffs since we don't play ya'll during the regular season.

Hey, wanna wager some cash if we meet in the playoffs?
Cuz it's gonna be the layoffs for your horse ridin crew!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Hahahhaha!! U speakin nonsense mane!! The Whiners wont get close to the playoffs mane!! I dont even know if we will this year, but I know fasho the Whiners aint makin it!! So your bet offer is invalid!! Nice confidence though, but unrealistic!! GOT EM!!!

May 10, 2002
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
sorry czar but your team doeznt mean as much to me as mine does to you. tha only decent team you've beaten is NYG so you're still in no position to brag. im not bragging cuz there'z nothing to brag about, you guyz are bragging and there'z nothing to brag about. oh well do as you will but your setting yourselvez up for disappointment.
3-1 is 3-1 no matter how ya look at it....especially if your a cowboy fan.....bottom line is we beat the teams we supposed to beat....like i said its still early, but you must admit, aint NO ONE thought we'd be sittin on top in the east 5 weeks in to the season.....cowboy fans got a lot more to look forward to than 9er fans right now so....

Apr 25, 2002
i will admit i thought your squad would have lost those gamez that you won even tho it should be a given and i didnt think they would be on top of their division. but we'll see if they deserve to be on top next week, even tho tha Eagles are trash.

Sep 15, 2003
Eagles are Trash???....homie your trippin. They may not be the best team like Bammer has on that quote, but they are a good team and a good test for the Cowboys.

As for a whiners not making the playoffs...I still say they got a good chance. Still early in the season though.

May 10, 2002
Any team with McNabb QBing is not gonna be trash....they are just pretty banged up right now.....but the eagles got our number at the moment...."outscoring the Cowboys 204-64 during a current six-game winning streak."---thats horrendous...

but those wins were against campo coached teams....plus, the cowboys have gotten a little better and philly has gotten a little worse....lets see how the tuna does....

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
CZAR said:
Hahahhaha!! U speakin nonsense mane!! The Whiners wont get close to the playoffs mane!! I dont even know if we will this year, but I know fasho the Whiners aint makin it!! So your bet offer is invalid!! Nice confidence though, but unrealistic!! GOT EM!!!
hahahaha....
You's a cowboy with feathers man!