CowBITCHES got FUCKED just like I said they would!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 17, 2003
CowBITCHES got FUCKED just like I said they would!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
Dry your tears Czar and go ahead and say the typical "we did better than ya'll" and the typical "we'll see next year." HAHAHAHAHAHA! Save that bullshit for some other CowBITCH fan! Your wack ass fluke team with the easy schedule got brought back down to reality!!!!!! hahahaha! Just like I told you so months ago! Remember???? I told your ass that if they do make the playoffs, they'll get assed out in the first round. I knew they would. Just goes to prove what a bullshit fluke team they are. That lispy pussy faggot QuinTHy Carter, I mean, Quincy Carter is a joke! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Don't even bother responding homeboy, cuz YOUR team is gonna watch the super bowl on t.v. just like mine. Everything else is irrelevant. You can cry all day and night about your team did better than mine, but that shit don't make a difference now! NO team matters except the one that WINS the super bowl. And I'd hate to burst your bubble, but the CowBITCHES AIN'T "America's Team" any more. The Raiders sell more merchandise now, so now THEY are "America's Team." Bitch Parcells is gonna cry himself to sleep tonight. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Jun 9, 2003
us.news2.yimg.com
Hay$tack$avage said:
Just like I told you so months ago! Remember???? I told your ass that if they do make the playoffs, they'll get assed out in the first round. I knew they would. Just goes to prove what a bullshit fluke team they are.,Don't even bother responding homeboy, cuz YOUR team is gonna watch the super bowl on t.v. just like mine.

you just dissed your team alot more than the cowboys

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Good shit Czar....Im mean luikang!! LMAO!!! Maybe tone dog the 7-9 & fatal pluto are the same folks?? Hahahahha!! Get over twan dog, u just mad cause everyone dont agree with u and u gets clowned as well!! Deal with it mane!! All folks on here aint gay ass whiner fans!! And damn where u been Gaystack?? U disapeared after I called u out!! LMAO!!! Its coo doe, u can try to get yo clown on, but again your team was one of the worst teams in football so your clownin is meaningless!! GOT EM!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
^^Blah blah blah!!! Your squad was one of the worst this season!! Deal with it pluto!! GOT EM!!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
U dont get it mane!! U cant hate on sports mane!! Talkin shit about sports is different from bein a hater mane!! U hate on me as for real shit!! I know u do it because u get butthurt over sports but thats your problem mane!! U do what u do, I was just pointing out how much of a hater u are!! I dont claim your a hter for talkin about my team, but I figured a real hater wouldnt know he is a real hater so its all good!! Continue on mane!! U dont exist to me except for in the sports forum so lets keep it at that!! U can keep hatin if u want, cause like I said u dont matter to me on some real shit!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
you're a clown queen. im hating on you? how so? bcuz i point out your stupidity? acknowledging the fact that you're a moron is far from hating. you plain and simply HATE on everyone who is not a fan of your crackhead team. here's wut i say about you.... you cant rap and you're a fuckin idiot. i would be hating if i made that shit up, but i didnt and im far from being the only person who feels that way about you. take a look at yourself and your posts whenever Jeff Garcia is mentioned. you cant keep your flaps shut, you insist that he's gay. i've met the man personally, he's from my hometown, and he's a coo guy and a good man. i associate with his family, i dont kick back with HIM or anything but i do know more than you do about him. he donates both time and money to worthy organizations and charities. he's good people. besides that he has more women hanging from his nuts than you'll ever dream about, plus he's more successful than you'll ever be. you know nothing about him, but you insist he's a fag. so, you're either hating on the man or you truly wish he wuz a fag so you'd have a chance at getting with him. which is it? i honestly dont know, but it looks like the actions of a hater to me. or maybe you're the fag? i dont know.

Apr 25, 2002
Mr. Chronic
Noble

Dallas will lose in the first round of the playoffs!! Write it down, take a picture, I don't giva fuck! But quote me on this. Dallas is weak and inexperienced and will LOSE!

Damn, might as well call me Miss Cleo sucka cuz it looks like the outcome was just as I suspected! Not only were they eliminated, but they got dominated! I told you y'all would be watchin' the rest of the playoffs on TV with us!!

9ers > Cowboys