COWBICHES GET BAMBOOZLED!! DALLASS SHOWS THEIR TRUE BOO BOO!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2002
COWBITCHES GET BAMBOOZLED!! DALLASS SHOWS THEIR TRUE BOO BOO!!

HAHA THE COWBITCHES HAD THE SPOTLIGHT ON THEM INFRONT OF MILLIONS OF AMERICANS ON THANKSGIVING AND SHOWED THEIR TRUE COLORS!! THEY WENT BACK TO WHAT THEY DO BEST AND GOT THE SHIT BEAT OUT OF THEM!! HAHA PLAYOFF CONTENDER MY ASS!! MORE LIKE TOILET BOWL CONTENDERS!! HAHA THE ONLY BOO BOO TODAY WAS THE BOO BOO THE DOLPHINS LEFT ON THE COWBITCHES ASS!! HAHAHAHA!! GOT THEM!!

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
FATAL MIGHT BE WRONG AT TIMES WIT THE NINERS BUT HES NEVER WRONG ABOUT THEBOO BOO COWBITCHES

THEY PLAY A REAL TEAM AND WHATS HAPPENS????

THEY PRODUCE ANOTHER LOSS..........

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Damn nicoya why u always try to be like me?? U need to form your own identity!! Anyway yea we lost!! So now we are 8-4 and we still have a way better record than the Gay ass whiners!! So yall still have no room to talk!! So yall can enjoy this loss for us, but yall will hear it again when yall get your wig split which happens often!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
a way better record? 2 less losses is a way better record? if that's wut you consider a way better record, you need to think a little harder. in 2 and a half weeks our records could be tied! LMAO. you'll lose next week to Philly, and may even drop the game with the Skins.

i wuz right about 2 things this week so far:
1. Dallas is trash & their record is a fluke
and
2. the AFC is trampling over the NFC, since Dallas is "one of the NFC's best teams" (yeah right). the NFC is trash if Dallas can be considered one of it's best teams.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
CZAR said:
Damn nicoya why u always try to be like me?? U need to form your own identity!! Anyway yea we lost!! So now we are 8-4 and we still have a way better record than the Gay ass whiners!! So yall still have no room to talk!! So yall can enjoy this loss for us, but yall will hear it again when yall get your wig split which happens often!! GOT EM!!!

DAMN ALL YOU CAN SAY IS AT LEAST WE HAVE A BETTER RECORD THEN YOU????

AND WHATS UP WIT YOU AND ALL THE GAY TALK??? EVERYTIME YOU POST YOU ALWAYS MENTION THATS SOMETHINGS GAY????

AND YES GARCIA LOOKS LIKE HES GAY SO SAVE IT....... YOU PLAYED THAT OUT WIT ALL YOUR GOT EM AND BOO BOO TALK.....

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Well quick u will have to deal with it or go to the sista;s forum!! Again we have a way better record than the gay ass whiners and u must deal with that to!! Also pluto talks about the possible games we might lose, what about the games yall will lose as well?? Yall defintely aint goin 10-6 so get over it!! Yall team is booboo and my team is still fine at 8-4!!! GOT EM!!!

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

CZAR.....i know you are a hard core COWBOYS fan...but damn...

oh boy is right...they were in the spotlight...and looked straight like garbage....hell i watched the game thinking...they were a really good team....and..

they look like a fuckin highschool team out there...
mayne...alls you need to say is ...WE LOST...thats it...

you'll lose next week too..

May 10, 2002
our defense is a whole hell of a lot better than what they showed out there thats for dam sure......dont expect for that to happen every week.....

but they just simply looked awful and were the reason we lost.....i guess they thought they were untouchable cause everyone started to ride their nuts talkin bout how great their defense was.....and they got exploited......it was a ugly wake up call for the d.....but they'll bounce back.....

Sep 15, 2003
Yall gotta remember the Dolphins were hella hungry for a win that game, while the Cowboys got a big wake up call. The Boys are off and on, when they lose, they lose big time.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
I will admit that we sucked on thursday if u admit the Whiners suck the whole season!! And jwacn I will say what the fuck I want to say!! Never tell a guru what to say!! Remember yall lost to the Bungals so I dont wanna hear it mane!! And yall lost after they guaranteed victory hahahahaha!!! Thats funny!! Get over it!! We still 8-4 and doin cool so deal with it!! GOT EM!!

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
CZAR said:
I will admit that we sucked on thursday if u admit the Whiners suck the whole season!! And jwacn I will say what the fuck I want to say!! Never tell a guru what to say!! Remember yall lost to the Bungals so I dont wanna hear it mane!! And yall lost after they guaranteed victory hahahahaha!!! Thats funny!! Get over it!! We still 8-4 and doin cool so deal with it!! GOT EM!!

YEA WEVE DONE BAD AT TIMES BUT WEVE BEAT GOOD TEAMS LIKE TAMPA BAY WHO KILLED THE COWGIRLS.........

AND WEVE LOST TO TEAMS YOU GUYS BEATS.......

SO SAYING THAT WE SUCK ALL SEASON ISNT TRUE.........

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
What u mean u beat Tampa Bay who is a good team?? Last I checked Tampa is 5-6 just like your whiners so they aint good mane!! The only good team yall beat was the Rams!! Regardless of how many good teams u beat dont matter if u cant beat the weak teams!! Hahahahahah!!! Yall lost to Cleveland & Arizona!! I dont wanna hear shit!! Yall booboo and its reality deal with it!! No matter how we finish we will have had a better season than your gay whiners!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
your fag squad lost to Atlanta, which is tied for the worst team in the league with San Diego! and if Tampa is "Boo Boo" then there's another weak team you lost to. the only good team you beat is Carolina, philly wuz doing poorly when you fagz came away with that victory! next week will be a different story, now that philly seemz to be back in full force you fagz will suffer another loss....

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Dogg I dont care who we lost to and who we beat or who your team lost to and who yall beat!! Bottomline is the whole season and consistency, and my team is 8-4 and your team is 5-6!! Thats all that matters and with that bein said your team is booboo and my team is doin coo!! Well see how it finished out, but my team will be better than yours!! GOT EM!!!