Cousins Demands Trade From Kings

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2005
myspace.com
"DeMarcus Cousins has formally requested a trade and has been directed not to attend tonight’s game against the Hornets.

Kings coach Paul Westphal released the following statement:

“Whenever a new season begins, in any sport, there is great hope that everything will progress in only a steady, upward direction. As we all know, it seldom happens like that in this life!

“As coaches, we can only ask that our players do everything they can to improve themselves as individuals and teammates. If they do this with all their hearts, we live with the results.

“Everything that happens on a team does not become known to the public. This is how it should be. However, when a player continually, aggressively, lets it be known that he is unwilling/unable to embrace traveling in the same direction as his team, it cannot be ignored indefinitely.

“DeMarcus Cousins has demanded to be traded. In the best interest of our team as we go forward, he has been directed by me, with the support of management, to stay home from the New Orleans game tonight.”

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/21 ... z1iFt96Gub

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
I just got back from the kings game and was wondering why he wasnt playing...We got some seats right behind the kings bench for the joog......

Im interested to see where he goes...

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
what a piece of shit. Fuck this diva

Fuck all athletes like this:
Santonio Holmes
Desean Jackson
Chris Johnson
etc

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
yeah he has been a well known problem in college too. read he was back with the team tho.

Chuco

Sicc OG
May 2, 2009
he's got the talent but lacks maturity on the court. i read an article today in the bee saying he wants to stay. but who knows.

Apr 13, 2007
Coach Westphal was on his way out anyway.

""I'm just letting the record known right now -- Sacramento is the place I want to be. Just so everybody know, I don't want to be anywhere else but Sacramento." -- DeMarcus Cousins
[video=youtube_share;XkIZc2JCCP0]http://youtu.be/XkIZc2JCCP0[/video]