Court Dog official Website.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 3, 2003
Yo, I always have to give my D Boys love. That movie is nice. Court brought it back months ago and showed me the unfisihed version. Katt is CRAZY in this film. Lil Derrick and SIKC still doing their thing to. Always got love for my homies. If you don't know, check it out.

Aug 3, 2004
Thats some bitch ass shit that them moderators banned mafiaqueen for posting that website.Niggaz post shit all the time and promote and dont get banned, these niggaz hatin on court already.

Feb 8, 2003
Dark Shadow said:
So is he gonna drop an album soon after this?

That is alot of the songs from the "STEEL HERE" album he was gonna drop on teh soundtrack. From teh looks of it Movies are his main focus right now so i doubt he care about that rap shit like he used too. Think about it you make way more money in the film industry. I had a part in one movie called "GET RIGHT OR GET LEFT" it was a straight to dvd joint released in 2001. lol. if you see it at hollywood video or blockbuster check it out I was a inmate in jail on it.

Jul 7, 2002
llsikc said:
Thats some bitch ass shit that them moderators banned mafiaqueen for posting that website.Niggaz post shit all the time and promote and dont get banned, these niggaz hatin on court already.
They aren't hating on Court. I'm pretty sure she got banned for postiong that in the Southern board...they have a posted promotion thread and if ya don't put your promo in there the moderator will ban you.

Aug 3, 2004
Cesolito #1 said:
That is alot of the songs from the "STEEL HERE" album he was gonna drop on teh soundtrack. From teh looks of it Movies are his main focus right now so i doubt he care about that rap shit like he used too. Think about it you make way more money in the film industry. I had a part in one movie called "GET RIGHT OR GET LEFT" it was a straight to dvd joint released in 2001. lol. if you see it at hollywood video or blockbuster check it out I was a inmate in jail on it.
Yep, but most of it is new shit, its only like 4 songs from the original album and the rest is all new shit.

Feb 8, 2003
llsikc said:
Yep, but most of it is new shit, its only like 4 songs from the original album and the rest is all new shit.

Is he putting that song "I KNOW" on there? bc imo thats the best Court song I heard so far.

And I liked Mafia Queen she seemed like a cool ass female.