couple Q's

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
Yeah i got a couple question for mr. d sane

First are you gonna do anything with cin sity records like colabos with doomsday and blue ragg cus i bought that underground vol.2 and seen you did the production for the third track sounds real good

And second was wondering if you got any slr posters or flyers but anyways keep up the good work d

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
ogmaniac541 said:
Yeah i got a couple question for mr. d sane

First are you gonna do anything with cin sity records like colabos with doomsday and blue ragg cus i bought that underground vol.2 and seen you did the production for the third track sounds real good

And second was wondering if you got any slr posters or flyers but anyways keep up the good work d
I sold 20 beats to Doomsday about 8 months ago and I should be on just about everything they put out for a minute. PLayboy 7 told me recently that I have 4-5 beats on the Survival of the Siccest that's coming out soon.....and I guess I have 1 beat on the Underground Vol. 2.....but I haven't heard it yet. I'm waitin' on my copy.

Most of the promo shit I got is geared towards the Seattle area (it has local store listings)....so it wouldn't be so great to use outside of the area.

Thanks for the love!