Couple of questions regarding the actual Killer cd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
well theres 2 versions that pop in in the FYE computers at work so that makes me wonder even more. sometimes that happenes with cd's when they have to change sku's n shit but the fact that they say a limted edition version in my email and they have 2 different sku's on my comp it's starting to make me thinks it's official. who knows guess we'll just have to wait and see

Sep 4, 2003
@ KrazeeRDM...

Could the 2 different versions be one explicit and one clean? Or did they both say explicit in your work computer?

I have never worked in a music store, so just curious..

Nov 5, 2006
Well itunes has deals sometime u pre order a cd an u get like an extra song or the album has a special price it's cheaper
I AM SORRY BUT IF YOU PLAN TO PRE-ORDER SOMETHING WHY WOULDNT YOU JUST PREORDER FROM THE STRANGE STORE, THAT WAY YOU CAN CUT OUT THE MIDDLEMAN LIKE (ITUNES) THEN YOUR FAVORITE ARTIST GETS MORE GREEN AND HEY YOU WOULD HAVE AN AUTOGRAPHED HARD COPY OF THE CD WHICH MIGHT TAKE A WHOLE 7 MIN TO RIP 32 TRACKS TO YOUR MEDIA PLAYER. BUT I APOLOGIZE I FORGET SOMETIMES THAT THIS FORUM IS FILLED WITH A LOT OF MINORS WHO DONT HAVE ANY $$. MY BAD