COUNTERFEIT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2003
gooeygraphics.com
ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO GET THOSE PENS THEY USE TO MARK MONEY TO SEE IF IT'S REAL?

I JUST FOUND ANOTHER FAKE BILL... THIS ONE IS PRETTY GOOD THOUGH, IT HAS THE LITTLE STRIP IN THE PAPER AND EVERYTHING.... ATLEAST ITS ONLY A 5...

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
guy used a counterfeit ten too...we had a security guard that works for us use a fake 50 against us...happens a lot...we caught about 3 fake 20's in a week one time.

Jun 27, 2002
damn if it has the strip that some good shit....track down the fucker that made it for me....

damn that some fuckin top of the line expensive shit, embeddin that strip cost a lof of money to produce and is one of the best counterfeiting deterrents...must be asians...they into that shit and usually produce quality shit from dope to counterfeit cash....looks like that batch is kinda sloppy though if it got faded...

Jun 27, 2002
damn funny ones....i aint never seen a funny one before....lol...thats some tijuana shit...lol...
my boy tried to print up some 100's and i dont how he got them off cause them muthafuckas felt hella funny and just was fake lloking...cat used a scanner and a regular printer....lol..some cheap ass printer paper.....lol....but damn that fool would get em off like nothin ....must spent over 3,000 in funny cash....

Jan 24, 2003
2thecurbproductions.com
mustynutz said:
damn funny ones....i aint never seen a funny one before....lol...thats some tijuana shit...lol...
my boy tried to print up some 100's and i dont how he got them off cause them muthafuckas felt hella funny and just was fake lloking...cat used a scanner and a regular printer....lol..some cheap ass printer paper.....lol....but damn that fool would get em off like nothin ....must spent over 3,000 in funny cash....
yeah like 2 years ago my boy got arrested for doing that. some nigga snitched on him. lol actaully the nigga that snitched on him be posting on b.a.r.t.

Apr 25, 2002
Fake ones? Damn, this dude that used to counterfit told me that it costs more than a dollar to make an exact replica bill so it's not profitable to do ones.