Counter strike!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 16, 2005
hahah prettymuch what pino said.

played this like 2 years ago when it was the shit to go to internet cafes. payed like 4/hr and lanned with hella friends and heads. wasted soooo much time with this game hahah. esp with my 56k but i still somewhat owned. i stopped when 1.6 came out and they got all gay with the cd-key and eveyrthing.

cs is not as popular anymore huh? ....seems like everyone's grown out of it. or they just play WOW noww

Apr 20, 2005
lol not popular no more? lol hella heads still cs. Maybe not ur homiez i know alot of my homiez dont play it no more. . .but lan centers are still packed and theirs still hellllla servers up. new servers like every week lol. I use to lan with dat shit also go to lan parties stay up 12 hours of straigh cs or was it 10? lol whatever but it was crack with a mouse. HEAD SHOT!

May 14, 2002
im just gettin back in cs aint played for like 3 years...yah lts of my folks play wow or some shit like that too now...

Apr 25, 2002
i used to enjoy it, haven't played it in years though. neighbors used to hear me yelling fucks and bullshits all summer long with the windows open.

one of my headshots, not the name on the screen, but the one in the right hand corner, i used to fucking own on that map

Apr 25, 2002
ColdBlooded said:
one of my headshots, not the name on the screen, but the one in the right hand corner, i used to fucking own on that map

^^^^

the system couldn't keep up with the number of people getting killed at once, so the name on the screen in blue isn't mine, it is still updating older kills, mine shows up in the right hand corner of the screen

Dec 25, 2003
Memories...

When CS came out in 99 I had just gotten out of county and I was on house arrest, not to mention my folks grounded me afterwards. I discovered CS and shit was all gravy after that. They used to beg me to get out the house some.

Anyways, me and my boys used to fuck with long ass sessions. We set up a CS server from the network at our high school and would play it on weekends and after school and shit.

We got good, decent at least, and got into like the top "clans" scene or whatever. We stuck out at tournaments and shit cause we were all ghetto ass kids from the bay at what was basically the worst star trek convention ever.

At one time a team I got on was good enough to get sponsored and go to the CPL (CS world tournament at the time) and got all expenses paid to fly to Dallas to compete.

That was the only time I ever left Cali, cause I got sponsored on some computer nerd shit. But I still enjoyed my shit. There is something about playing with good ass people in a group that makes cs even more fun.

BTW CB, what version was that SS from? 1.2?

Is that the "castle" de map with the big ass courtyard in the middle?

Feb 23, 2004
Haha i was wondering when u foos where going to post about CS, this game is the best game online right now and if you aint played it you missing out big, Cs is the shit because its realism and team play, day of defeat is the best ww2 mod online,(unless you play Battlefield 1942) post up some local cali servers and maybe we can play. btw im checking this one out 66.151.138.33:27015.

Oct 5, 2004
nooo.. fuck BF1942 haha, i hate that shit.. the guns look all tiny an maps are HUGE an u gotta have like 20+ on a server for it to be a good game.. BLAH FUCK BF1942, people hype that shit cuz u can get in any vehicle an mob around.. thats wack. DoD all fuckin day lol.

Nov 20, 2002
Stockton
JuVe"559" said:
Haha i was wondering when u foos where going to post about CS, this game is the best game online right now and if you aint played it you missing out big, Cs is the shit because its realism and team play, day of defeat is the best ww2 mod online,(unless you play Battlefield 1942) post up some local cali servers and maybe we can play. btw im checking this one out 66.151.138.33:27015.

what name you play under? im in there as APES or COPS