COULD WE POSSIBLE BE SEEING A KILLA TAY ALBUM SOON???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
TAY CAPONE1 said:
I JUST FINISHED A SOLO ALBUM IN SEATTLE...I'M WORKING ON GETTIN A PAC VERSE 4 THE FINISHING TOUCHES..
shit, to me, a killa solo is one of the most anticpated albums......ive never heard him come weak on one feature, or song.......if the beats are up to par, could be a tight ass album......hurry up with that shit tay, yadidimean

Feb 19, 2003
I hope so...but he's mentioned before (in previous posts) that the main thing that's kept him from putting new stuff out has been that financial dealings for him in the past have been shady. Hopefully, things will work out right for Tay financially...

PEACE!

Apr 25, 2002
yup...that shit is waaay overdue..but like dude in first post said..IF THE BEATS ARE UP TO PAR..than nothin can fade a killa loco solo..aside from a lynch hung solo with hard beats(sorry but Lynch my fav artist)

Feb 23, 2003
TAY CAPONE1 said:
SORRY 4 MAKIN' EVERYBODY WAIT SO LONG BUT I HAVE BEEN TRYING 2 GET THINGS STRAIGHT IN OTHER AREAS OF LIFE FIRST...I PROMISE IT WILL BE WORTH IT..
YOU DON'T HAVE TO APOLOGIZE TAY WE KNOW IT WILL BE NOTHING BUT PURE HEAT... BUT CAN YOU GIVE US A LITTLE UPATE ON THE RETURN OF MR.MAFIOSO,ANGEL OF DEATH,C-4 AND OTHER ALBUMS THATS BEEN RUMORED TO BE FINISHED ALBUMS BUT NEVER RELEASED....

Jun 16, 2002
KEEP IT CRACCIN LIKE A EGG SHELL GEEZ GETTIN PAID WELL BANGIN YOUR BABY MOMMA COT AT THE MOTEL

I CHECKS MY SPOTS LIKE A LEPORD......one of the hardest verses ever on that STress on my mind

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Justin said:
YOU DON'T HAVE TO APOLOGIZE TAY WE KNOW IT WILL BE NOTHING BUT PURE HEAT... BUT CAN YOU GIVE US A LITTLE UPATE ON THE RETURN OF MR.MAFIOSO,ANGEL OF DEATH,C-4 AND OTHER ALBUMS THATS BEEN RUMORED TO BE FINISHED ALBUMS BUT NEVER RELEASED....
word to the third