Cougnut, Quinn, etc...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
I was goin' through some old pictures I took and came across this one. Kinda blurry, but I figured people would like to see it anyway. I took this at a 4080 magazine BBQ in Berkeley.

Gone,
Doxx

Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
Yeah you were right folks would like to see it. Damn Marv does look young as fuck. Doxx did you ever get my email a few months back lettin ya know I got that mag? If not it was tight shit dog, you got anymore of those for sale?(not the same iss though lol)

What up Tay, good to see ya up on here!

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Psilo: It's Seff Tha Gaffla, Messy Marv, San Quinn and then Cougnut (RIP).

Mak-X: I'm not sure if I got the e-mail, but I'm glad you liked it. I may start selling the leftover copies of the OG shit I did called No Joke. If I do I'll post on here at some point and let everyone know.

And if you guys want me to post it I have a pic with a side profile of that chick in the background of this pic. She got ASSSSSS!

Gone,
Doxx

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
You were out there Chuck?!?!? I'm surprised we didn't meet up. Or maybe we did and just don't know it. Everybody was there that day: Richie Rich, Bart from 3X, The Mossie, D-Shot, B-Legit, and on and on. I remember Quinn blazed the open mic too. That was a fun BBQ. I'll get you a copy of this pic and a few others I have with Quinn and others in them like from the Sessions convention in Oakland, etc...

If I can get 'em before the BBQ I'll just bring 'em with me. Otherwise I'll get your addy later and send 'em to you.

Gone,
Doxx