Cougnut Cfresh live performances

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Heres the thing Suckafree - I shot some Coug performances including his entire last show from San Jose but its for his mother to put out. I hope they put it out some day because the footage is awesome.

As far as C-Fresh, weve been doing a lot of shows with him recently so you will see him in our Apt.3 Video Magazine dvd coming out soon.

Mar 5, 2004
yea i hear ya its just such a shame i cant get nut or fresh live performances homie i feel like i done missed out on alotta shit i would like to have every nut trak ever and every performance he ever did cos mane nuts a lion .

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Im 200 % behind you. I want nothing more than to have ALL of Nuts shit come out and have his FAMILY feed off it. If you knew the Rebel, youd know that rap was his meal ticket. NOTHING else even crossed his mind as far as working a 9 to 5. He was the HARDEST hands down as far as Apt.3/DNA Ent/Felony Records/hella other people are concerned. God rest his soul and I pray that all his shit sees the light of day asap

Jun 27, 2002
let the remix idea go, let nut live in death....lets not bastardize the music with remixes and such...i could only see it going the same way as pac did....