Cougnut album?? Anyone??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2005
I would definitely buy a Cougnut solo. I love that track with Sean-T off of bay area playaz 2, the beat was ridiculous and Coug's verse was nice as fuck.

Jan 23, 2006
dam its sad that he crashed in his car jus after he signed on wit death row.........he woulda made millions fa real.......his "sky blue jungle" is off da hook tho too shit i luv dat song......R.I.P. dawg....

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
well make it happen. obviusly people will buy it. find the tapes and put it out. I know it isn't that easy but uppin a thread on a rap thread won't make it appear. not attacking anyone, but lets make this shit happen

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
actually, the making of this thread and the response there in HAS in fact prompted the fuel behind getting the cd together, which is being done as we speak so keep uppin this thread until the fuckin cd is out so people remember who Nut was and teach the new people to check out his legacy as well

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
everytime i bump cougnut musik, i have friends/strangers asking me who the fuck is that ? Damn this cat flow is straight gangsta and the voice is hard. i give them the info, and they usually say i wish this cat was still alive dropin more gangsta hits.

FATY

Sicc OG
Nov 8, 2005
yeah some people i play cougnut to get scared like, "i wouldnt want to run into this guy", ive heard people say, "His flow is the epitome of gangsta rap"