Cotton Swab Mouth Drug Test?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2008
what are the chances of passing it. if the last time i smoked was over 7 days.. the whole time i was thinking a piss test.. took the drink and pills for nothin.. lol.. any advice, guys? thanks

Aug 23, 2002
I smoked a day before I had a swab test for a job and passed... And they were the company who does the tests so you should be fine. Also I found this...

The following chart from LabCorp gives approximate detection periods for each substance by test type.[1] The ranges depend on amount and frequency of use, metabolic rate, body mass, age, overall health, and urine pH. For ease of use, the detection times of metabolites have been incorporated into each parent drug. For example, heroin and cocaine can only be detected for a few hours after use, but their metabolites can be detected for several days in urine. In this type of situation, we will report the (longer) detection times of the metabolites.
•NOTE 1: Oral fluid or saliva testing results for the most part mimic that of blood. The only exception is THC. Oral fluid will likely detect THC from ingestion up to a maximum period of 18-24 hours

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
IT ONLY DETECTS WEED UNDER 8 HOURS OF SMOKING..I WAS VERY HIGH WHEN I PASSED MY COTTON SWAB..SIMPLE BRUSH YOUR TEETH BEFORE GOING,GARGLE FOR A FEW MINUTES WITH LISTERINE,THE LISTERINE WILL KILL ALL BACTERIA AND EVERYTHING ALL BAD IN YOUR MOUTH..ANOTHER THING IS BITE THE COTTON SWAB AND KEEP IT IN THE MIDDLE OF YOUR MOUTH LIKE PRETEND YOUR HELLA SWABBIN YOUR CHEEKS BUT KEEP IT ROTATING IN MID AIR ABOVE YOUR TOUNGE..YOU SHOULD BE GOOD IF YOU USE LISTERINE BRUH-GOON.CUZ I WAS SMOKED BUT AFTER THE MOUTHWASH I WAS ALL GOOD.

Chuco

Sicc OG
May 2, 2009
LOL @ GOING DOING A DRUG TEST HELLA HIGH AN PASSIN' THAT SHIT. THE OG POSTER SHOULD BE FINE IF THE TEST ARE REALLY THAT WEAK AT DETECTING THE WEED. I NEVER DID A COTTON SWAB TEST THOUGH...