COS got heat!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Internet Thugs..lol!!!!!

To all you gangsters behind the keyboard and monitors.,.. dont you guys know internet beff is useless...i dont internet funk ..i have said this in my first comment to this thread cause i knew everyone was going to get defensive behind siccmade and their artis ..nuttridaz i swear...i guess COS is too gangsta of a whiteboy for me hiuh..LMAO

Psilo707 said:

Steve why you gotta act bitchmade as fuck and open your mouth in a thread that obviously doesnt need you? Couldnt you just have ignored it like a lot of people on these boards do? I love a good argument or debate but I know when to keep my trap shut. Your response was useless.
thread doesnt need me ...does it belong to you ..Bitch nigga No its open to the public..i could of ignored it but i wanted to drop my opinion and comment on the topic of discussion like everyone else...you bout to learn when to keep you trap shut puttin my name in yo mouth when you dont know shit about me...

Carlos

..i knew a poodle ass nigga like yourself who is always co-signing or starting a stupid ass thread ..would try to come say something.the thread was dead....stay in a kids place young tender..

Jomodo

- you think i give a fucc if a whiteboy is gangsta and if you believe this whiteboy COS is so gangsta i know what type of nigga you r

7-1-3..

see yuor commenting to get your net stripes good job

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Siccmade Rituals is tight

That cat has got madd skills. Hez been heated since Season. Hes a coo ass cat too

Jan 24, 2003
im with you steve-o cos is week and he does fuck up the songs on LBI, i ask myself why would lynch put him on, the shit is crazy, how you gonna have a track like spitz network with yuk, lynch and cos who is cos he shouldve had bo.

its like 4 plus 4 niggga its easy as addition that hook is wak as fuck.

and im not hattin im just being the music critic i am hes week thats my opinion, im not hattin cause he has nothin for me to hate on cause he has no real fame so im not hattin just speakin on how i fell about cos spits, and there week sorry.

7-1-3 Click

smalltown'n
Jun 24, 2003
bstrongn918 said:
im with you steve-o cos is week and he does fuck up the songs on LBI, i ask myself why would lynch put him on, the shit is crazy, how you gonna have a track like spitz network with yuk, lynch and cos who is cos he shouldve had bo.

its like 4 plus 4 niggga its easy as addition that hook is wak as fuck.

and im not hattin im just being the music critic i am hes week thats my opinion, im not hattin cause he has nothin for me to hate on cause he has no real fame so im not hattin just speakin on how i fell about cos spits, and there week sorry.
say im not hatin enough there mijo??

:devious:

Jan 24, 2003
say im not hatin enough there mijo??
reason i said im not hattin is because niggas always wanna call someone a hater because they feelings get hurt when their fav. rapper is called weak, i just wanted to make myself clear on what i was sayin, but i can tell your a cos fan, and thats cool, but like i said his spits are weak, and thats fact not opinion. hattin or not take it how you want.

im done on the subject.