COS - 100 Stories High / Tracklisting and Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
This one is going to have a hard copy available. Here is the cover art.
View attachment 111076
Sir

We know you have the hook up, we all know this.

And I'm not talking about this COS album. You know what I'm talking about.

Hook us up dude, we're all fans here.

Actually fuck the rest of these siccness fools, just hook me up and I'll never bother you or the madesicc camp ever again.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Im sorry but cos fell off a long time ago...compare hes flow a delivery now to the shit he was ding on "if these walls could talk"...just aint feeling his shit no more...and no hate to don flixx or whatever his name is but dude still needs a lot of work on his directing and editing skills...im sayin I know lynch be tryna hook his folks up with work but dam...the videos lynch shot for some of his most classic songs have been trash...this is what Ive come to expect from siccmade lowbudget half ass product...for real there is so many people out there now that shot high quality video and no how to edit and shit right for cheap...invest in yourself and lable lynch it would benifit you

May 11, 2002
Sir

We know you have the hook up, we all know this.

And I'm not talking about this COS album. You know what I'm talking about.

Hook us up dude, we're all fans here.

Actually fuck the rest of these siccness fools, just hook me up and I'll never bother you or the madesicc camp ever again.
^^^^LOL

I want hooked up too..................

K.C.

Sicc OG
Jul 28, 2012
C.O.S. look like your towns typical wanna be gangster meth head. And is that Keystone I see him drinking on, wooow, broke much? Yall damn near 40 years old and broke as fuck........ damn........ smdh

May 11, 2002
^^^No you can't on Reverbnation. I went through the process and you have to give CC and I don't throw it out anywhere, I just habe it on Paypal and Amazon. YES PLEASE. PM me COS's paypal so I can get this. Thanks Impalas.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
^^^No you can't on Reverbnation. I went through the process and you have to give CC and I don't throw it out anywhere, I just habe it on Paypal and Amazon. YES PLEASE. PM me COS's paypal so I can get this. Thanks Impalas.
i'd think twice about doing that if i were you. you already lost $10 to these guys.

see the thing is if they fuck around and take your money then don't send you the product, you have no real way of contacting them to get your money back because they don't respond to shit.

bad business all round