CORRECTION!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2003
Now dont hate on me for this but I missed when she told everyone whut kind of ties does Locahontas have wit X-raided. Is she the one in the yahoo siccmad4life pictures wit X-raided locc. If she is thats tight.

Jun 24, 2003
Naw cuzz, It may sound stupid but Ive been readin everything Kav says and visit the website, whendid yall find out. yall got a link when locahontas talks about her life wit x-raided. Dont be thinkin that i just jumped on cause Ive been knowin bout X-raided locc since 98 but I did just find out about this site in the begining of the summer. Plus I been visitin and postin on this forum 4 a couple months

Jun 24, 2003
Locahontas------Can ya tell me bout you and X-raided I would like ta know. That cemetary fulla G's pt.2 will be filthy no doubt. I cant wait fa an album without Bog hollis weak beats. Thanx

Jun 21, 2002
What's this yahoo site everyone is always talking about? I seem never to know what's going on lol. Oh yea, Locahontas please tell Raided that "When The Smoke Clears" has so much substance it gets me high everytime I hear it... I know y'all would agree, that shit is the most g'd up track ever. It's not even rap music.

Nov 25, 2002
tyson said:
Naw cuzz, It may sound stupid but Ive been readin everything Kav says and visit the website, whendid yall find out. yall got a link when locahontas talks about her life wit x-raided. Dont be thinkin that i just jumped on cause Ive been knowin bout X-raided locc since 98 but I did just find out about this site in the begining of the summer. Plus I been visitin and postin on this forum 4 a couple months

then you aint knowin....

i aint tryin ta clown folks...im just sayin....if you only been up on X since 98 i hope you went and purchased the X-Files cuz he been puttin it down since like 90', 91' .........

Jun 24, 2003
Cuzz whut cha talkn bout? I've got all X-raideds cds except "Deadly game.and "He shall appear". Bitch whut ya talkin bout iant known I said I first found out about X-raided in 98. But I didnt start postin until this year.That dont mean I just started listening to him.Thats why I aint knowin bout Locahontas cause I just started postin in the summer. Trust me nigga Iant just jumped on.

".....And if your Daytons gotta little more shine thanthe ones I've got I'ma get my nine and yo shit is mine". X-Raided