CORMEGA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I'm swooping it tomorrow. Alot of people were raving over his last solo but I thought it was ok at best but best believe I'm getting this manana!!!

May 13, 2002
I got both his cds..and imo..both are 8 or 9 out of 10. i went to rasputin today in vallejo and saw another cormega cd..it said it was unreleased track, freestyle, and some other types of songs..i dunno what the fuck..whos seen it? any reviews?

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yeah that other CD just has appearances, freestyles and unreleased stuff...it's pretty tight....Cormega's super fresh to me, his new one has some short ass songs tho

May 10, 2002
Definately better than "The Realness." But a lot of the songs are under 3 minutes long. A few 2 minute'ers. But dont trip, pretty much every song is tight.

May 10, 2002
Playa510 said:
Probably a lot of cats around here likes him cuz he did shit with the mob figaz and i cant remember if he did stuff with anyone else in CA!!!
Is that seriously the ONLY reason?So if Nas did a cut with Messy Marv or Jay-Z did shit with Cellski muthafuckas would be bumpin them too?

May 9, 2002
Not even the skills alone,Cormega be spittin a lot of that Mobsta/Dope Game/Thug Life-Savage type of Shit that the Bay Fans can relate to

A lotta Eastcoast cats spit hardcore Shit but most of it aint as Game Orienfested as Mega's

May 13, 2002
Nah i dont like him only cuz he did with B.A and other niggahs..i like mega..well ive licked him ever since i went to New York last year and i heard his freestyle on the radio, after that they played his song and i went to cop his cd that night. But its coo that hes done shit with bay area niggah too.

May 3, 2002
Hustler/Rapper... the songs he appears in are cut short to his verse and his verse only; unless the song is originally around 2 minutes long. I think it's a good buy if you want to give him a try. If you own albums he appears in, then expect those songs to be on it.
I thought The True Meaning wasn't released yet. I seen it reviewed in magazines and shit, but it's never at the record store.

Apr 25, 2002
SCO CUDDIE said:
i like mega..well ive licked him ever since i went to New York last year and i heard his freestyle on the radio
damn cousin like that...naw i dig cormega's shit and not cuz he did some tracks with the figaz and ba he's just dope. and i like nas too so i ain't one of them eastcoast hatin cats on this board i just like whoever's dope to me where ever they're from. that one track off his last one called american beauty with the smoke dope and rap beat is sick as fuck.