Cormega - True Meaning

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
Its a pretty solid album, Cormega has got some tight flows and the beats he got are not to bad either

Ive like his last 2 albums, how many does he have?

May 10, 2002
Just 3 that were released nationwide. But he did release a junt called "Angel Dust/Killaz Theme 2" on vinyl back in like 96' or sumthin like that. It was only like 6 songs but they all pretty tight.

Im bout to go scoop the new one up today....... Did you think this one was better than "The Realness"?

May 10, 2002
I just gave it a listen for the first time and I love it. But dam, 40 minutes is too short. The beats were flat out amazing, and he always comes tight on the spits.

song "build for this" gota real nice beat. i neva really heard much of his stuff but i liked that song.

purebred if u wana check him out go to www.cormegaonline.com

Slo-O debut album "Game Over" in stores July 9th, 2002

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
Quick said:
This is the CD where he has 2 guns on the cover becuz i saw a AD and that was the cover.
nah thats "hustler/rapper", a thrown-together compilation of freestyles and other shit.

his only 2 real albums are "the realness" and "the true meaning". he also recorded an album for Def Jam back in the mid-nineties called "the testament", but it was never released.