Copy Games Software Question?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2002
maxell and TDK work best for burning....and its always best to make DVD copies of any game..... copying DVD games to cd-r takes to much work and you have to leave parts of the game out....

Ask Ravage, he knows more

Nov 20, 2002
Stockton
I would recommend you use Alcohol 120% for making copies and burning games. Im not sure about the DVD question, but I think DVD-R would be better suited for PS2 games.

Jun 27, 2002
yeah alcohol works....

can someone show me in plain english how to burn ps2 games with a dvd-r ?
everytime i read about it it make no sense with talk of ISO and RAR files and all that

someone explain it simple and easy

Nov 20, 2002
Stockton
A .rar file is just like a zip file, but I beleive rar can compress the file a little more than zip, so it helps when you have big files. I believe an .iso file is an image file that stores all the data for a game/movie. So if you come across a game or movie that is only an iso file, then its ready to be burned.

You can go here How To Deal with console game downloads, Console related FAQs for PS2 & XBoX. The link will take you to that topic on 'How To' section over at SuprNovaForums.com. If you havent registered at the site yet, you will have to in order to view the forums.