COPS SAY MURAL SENSATIONALIZES GANG ACTIVITY...30 YEARS LATER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
nah man thats whats wrong with police.

how you even gonna put this on white people when it got nothing to do with us? other then the dude who said it was possibly white ( & I dont know that muh fucker, he could be from Poland for all I know )

its easy to place blame on an entire genre, aint it?

thats just as stupid of a remark as me saying all crime is related to blacks.

lets live in 2009 folks & be a part of the solution, that statement was more part of the problem then anything.

EDIT: the name Orange Police Detective Joel Nigro dont sound like a white person to me, maybe that thought should be revised.

I AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS CAUSE THERE IS MINORITIES ON THE OPD...I WOULD SAY IT'S THEM BEING PREJUDICE AGAINST A CULTURE AND CERTAIN ECONOMICAL CLASS...BUT TO BE HONEST SOME OF THEIR DETECTIVES USED TO HAVE CONFEDERATE FLAGS IN THEIR OFFICES AND WERE VERY OPENLY RACIST AND WOULD TALK ABOUT HOW THEY WERE RAISED IN THE SOUTH AND WERN'T USED TO MINORITIES...THEY HAVE SINCE INTERGRATED DIFFRENT RACES BUT THEY ARE ALL BIAS AGAINST THE PEOPLE IN THIS NEIGHBORHOOD. IT'S A WEIRD SITUATION.

BUT THE FULL STORY IS. CHAPMAN COLLEGE UNIVERSITY IS BUYING ALL THE PROPERTY UP IN THAT NEIGHBORHOOD HEADED WEST AND MOST OF THE RESIDENTS WHO HAVE LIVED THEIR FOR GENERATIONS WONT SELL, WHICH KEEPS THEM FROM EXPANDING.
CHAPMAN ALSO CONTRIBUTES THOUSANDS EACH YEAR TO THE OPD, SO THIS IS HOW THEY PLAN TO SQUEEZE THE RESIDENTS TO SELL. LOWERING THEIR PROPERTY VALUE AND MAKING LIFE HARD. I HATE TO USE THIS WORD BUT WE BELIEVE IT'S A CASE OF GENTRIFICATION.
OUR SIDE ALWAYS BEEN LOOKED DOWN UPON SINCE IT WAS ALWAYS THE MEXICAN PART OF TOWN. BUT NOW THEY WANT THAT LAND AND ARE PISSED CAUSE FOLKS HAVE STOOD THEIR GROUND.

nah man thats whats wrong with police.

how you even gonna put this on white people when it got nothing to do with us? other then the dude who said it was possibly white ( & I dont know that muh fucker, he could be from Poland for all I know )

its easy to place blame on an entire genre, aint it?

thats just as stupid of a remark as me saying all crime is related to blacks.

lets live in 2009 folks & be a part of the solution, that statement was more part of the problem then anything.

EDIT: the name Orange Police Detective Joel Nigro dont sound like a white person to me, maybe that thought should be revised.
white UPPER CLASS america...is that better?

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
The LAPD police force has always been a brainwashed goon squad with the square mentality that would even make CHiP's Ponch sick to his stomach... Fuckin' racist ass penelopes can suck my motherfuckin' schlong!!!

Nov 1, 2005
i was in the hazard pj's this weekend and they got a big placaso of ''hazard grande'' covering a huge wall thats been there for years.on government property.wonder why they aint fucking with it?

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
i was in the hazard pj's this weekend and they got a big placaso of ''hazard grande'' covering a huge wall thats been there for years.on government property.wonder why they aint fucking with it?
CAUSE IT AINT SO CONSERVATIVE IN LA LIKE IT IS IN CALIFORNIA'S REPUBLICAN HEADQUARTERS. THE OC POLICTICIANS ARE SO ANTI LA, THEY DO EVERYTHING IN THEIR POWER TO KEEP THINGS FROM BEING CULTURALLY DIFFERENT OR OF ANY RESMBLANCE TO LA.
SHIT THEY STILL TRYING TO KEEP SANTA ANA UNDER THEIR THUMB AND SANTA ANA GOTS ONE OF THE HIGHEST CONCENTRATION OF LATINOS IN THE U.S. IT'S FUNNY SHIT, THEY MUST NOT BE READING THE CONSENSUS REPORTS.