@Coop can we get a Dubee aka Sugawolf interview?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
and Gas i been said you could do interviews when you were talking about continuing your radio show with us. Never heard back about it tho.
true but im making sure that we still on the same page. and although i do alot of interviews with the radio station i was really thinking about seperating said interviews for siccness only and the interviews for the radio station..well thats for that.

took alot of positioning in the bay area to even be situated to start the radio show again. at the time i had everything already set up, hardware, software, etc. had to start from scratch with all the programs, hardware, find a place that im comfortable inviting random rappers and their homies to because that was a huge part of the ambiance with all gas no breaks, then on top of that get to know all these people from the bay. took me years to get to that level. but put shortly now that ive got all those things done with, im waiting for the right moment, getting the art for the intro ready (i was making art with every episode) and i wanna podcast out the pilot. got my co host, the first 2 guests, all of that.

at any rate talking about things kinda preemptively in comparison to making sure things are concrete currently , im sure i still had yo blessings but i gotta make sure. really just waiting for the riiiight time.

il talk to you about that more very shortly. everyone still asks me on a regular so its about time. we'll talk more privately. just didnt wanna continue doing the 'coming soon' shit, just drop it.

and thanks for the support my nigga. u always kept it real would shoot me CD's to give out to the people, put me on vital, all the shit shit. hella appreciate it and when it is goin on...siccness will be mentioned on a regular, not even as just promo or advertisments but as partnership....i gotta represent everyone who posts here and all the people who make this site what it is on the show..cuz siccness is a huge part of all gas no brakes and the ppl who listened from here know that.

had lots of people on siccness behind the scenes with all gas no brakes who helped make it what is was. they werent mentioned often but they played a huge role...shout out to my nigga fatman....was my right hand man

Last edited:

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Didn't little Bruce get out last yr? Little Bruce interview would be dope coop
We actually interviewed Lil Bruce on one of the Siccness Radio podcast show called Stanky Chatter its a Bully Breed informative show interview all the top bully people but Lil Bruce and his wife now run a Bully Magazine that was a sponsor of that show. Never posted the interview tho.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
true but im making sure that we still on the same page. and although i do alot of interviews with the radio station i was really thinking about seperating said interviews for siccness only and the interviews for the radio station..well thats for that.
Lets get to work man, we need it and especially from some one who is solid and knows the rap genre as a whole. This would be great.