COOOOLLLLLLTTTSSSSS!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
WHAT A FUCKIN WIN!!!...WHAT A FUCKIN GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!

i didn't think manning could manage very well when i saw it start snowing...and after the 2 fumbles i was nervous...but god-damn mike vanderjack (sp?)...WAY TO GO BIG MAN!!

colts still in first....raiders tied up now.....i'm liking this :)

May 9, 2002
and what about harrison becoming the first reciever in history to catch 100 passes in 4 straight seasons...on pace to break herman moores record..and he should beat that by a fuck load

Apr 25, 2002
payton manning is far from the best quarterback in the league...try mike vick, donnavan mcnabb, even old man rich cannon is ballin over payton....

May 9, 2002
RevoL said:
payton manning is far from the best quarterback in the league...try mike vick, donnavan mcnabb, even old man rich cannon is ballin over payton....
hmmmmm....no

vick -- doing great, no doubt, knows how to win, fun to watch..but you think in the head he is as smart as manning is at reading defenses, leading a team, and checking off plays at the line??

mcnabb is nice...and also hurt...but he is real nice...UT played against him when he was at syracuse during our 98 season...anyways, not much i can take away from him, he is good..but not manning

gannon -- gotta love the raiders QB...on pace to break marino's single season passing record.....but you gotta look at the people around him...dedicated, established, well-respected, verteran players

...the main thing i have with vick....(and once again i really like him)...but this is his first year, i think people might be getting on the bandwagon a little too fast....aaron brooks came out nice, but recently is struggling.....and no "running" QB such as the likes of vick and mcnabb has lasted to a healthy, full career.....cunningham probably was the most successful of those types of QB's....but when you compare him to the best pocket passers...he just doesn't measure up

...i don't see how you make a good judgement on manning and come to the conclusion that he "is far from the best quarterback in the league"....does anyone remember how fuckin bad the colts were..haha....i think they might have been known for having the worst offensive line in history.....damn they were fuckin horrible

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Dogg manning is not the best QB in the league!!! That belongs to Favre!! Vick will be the best and is right there now, but Favre has done it year in and year out, and Manning cant fuck wit Favre!!! Pleez beleev!!! Vick is the next great one though!!! GOT EM!!!

May 9, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
Dogg manning is not the best QB in the league!!! That belongs to Favre!! Vick will be the best and is right there now, but Favre has done it year in and year out, and Manning cant fuck wit Favre!!! Pleez beleev!!! Vick is the next great one though!!! GOT EM!!!
like i was saying before.....with vick, it's all going to depend on if he can stay healthy.....he IS going to take hits....this is only his first year...see what people throw at him next year and the years to come as they see him more and more....he is going to have to step up his game mentally....

..and about favre...he probably is the best right now....he is one of the legends still playing....but he doesn't have that many more years in him i don't think......

..i mean...look at the greats....Montana, Elway, Young, Favre, Marino.........now who fits that profile better...mr. vick...or mr. manning?

Apr 25, 2002
Sniko how old are you? I am guessin you are younger? cuz some of qb's you just posted up use to run like nothin......Elway an Young use to run all the time, check thier rushin yards.

May 9, 2002
^^ah..true on the young...elway not so much, but he did have some mobility...but not such as vick....i don't know why i threw young right in that...too stoned...

..and i'm not that young..20.....trust, i know my shit, but yea about the young...just wasn't thinking......

but vick really is a different type of qb than even young....he is more like cunningham was...or of course, his cousin a. brooks... ..culpepper....mcnabb

Oct 31, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
Yea ok gatsby...are u a Haiders fan?? Favre, McNabb & Vick are the top 3 QB's hands down!!! GOT EM!!!
Rich Gannon- 68%, 3,535 yards, 22 TD's, 9 int's

Brett Favre- 63%, 2736 yards, 20 TD's, 13 int's

Donovon McNabb- 58%, 2,289 yards, 17 TD's, 6 int's

Michael Vick- 59%, 1,821 yards, 9 TD's, 2 int's

lol Gannon is on pace to break the all time passing yards record, it ain't even worth arguing Raider hata. GOT EM!!!