cool story bro..cheeto edition

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
Naw it wasn't the rarri..the rarri was at the shop getting new mud flaps instaled

Everybody that know me know what kinda weirdo suv I drive it ain't that many of those out there lol

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Ive been in similar situations, Pittsburg cops dont seem to trip unless something blatant is going on. Pittsburg/Antioch cops seem to be busy enough not to trip off tags, just stay out of Walnut Creek where its mandatory to pull over everyone darker than Reese Witherspoon.
lol @ darker than Reese Witherspoon

also... if you keep going east and end up in Oakley or Brentwood... watch out... cops out there tend to be some assholes

it seems like I never see cops in Pittsburg though at all

but yeah... I know that feeling

one time I was on Lone Tree... right there where Antioch turns into Brentwood... it was around 2 am... I was pretty wasted... going like 10 miles over the speed limit maybe... no other cars on the road... but a cop making a right turn at a light... pulls up behind me... I'm like fuuuuck... so I slow down... cops is right behind me... I knew I was speeding... it's 2 am... I'm sure he wants to pull me over... so I'm thinking... I need to get away from this cop... my drunk ass decides to turn as soon as I can... so of course I pull into the shopping center to the right of me

who the fuck goes to a shopping center at 2 am??? wtf was I thinking... as soon as I started turning the steering wheel I knew it was a bad idea, because it was pretty obvious at that point I was avoiding the cop... but what was I gonna do? I already started turning... I had to keep going... I figured it was a wrap, and I was getting a DUI off top... luckily the cop kept driving...

cool story bruhgoon?

Sep 16, 2002
lol real talk.. not a good look bruh-goon .. i mean ive done plenty of dumbshit myself so i can relate... anyway , mark WHO IS THAT WHITE BEEZY IN THE GREEN VELOUR PANTS IN UR SIG?? INQUIRING MINDS WOULD LIKE TO KNOW...

Mar 3, 2008
They thought u was awax lil bro and gave u a pass. Ha. Naw on tha reals man u better had got on yo knees that night for the man upstairs cos making to turns with the boys on you will usually def get u blurped!!!