Cool Nutz & Maniac Lok dates with Andre Nickatina!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2002
jusfamilyrecords.com
Here are the dates that we have coming up with Andre Nickatina.

Fri. February 6th-Vibes Main One Events Center Medford, Ore
Andre Nickatina, Cool Nutz & Maniac Lok, First Degree, Smoov E, and more

Sat. February 7th-Mac Donald Auditorium Eugene, Ore
Andre Nickatina, Cool Nutz & Maniac Lok, First Degree, Smoov E, and more

You won't want to miss these shows. It is going to be off the hook. You will get to hear new material from Cool Nutz & Maniac Lok as well as classic material from your boy Andre Nickatina aka Dre Dog. It's going down.

Jul 8, 2003
Cool Nutz: Will Jus Family be up at the Roseland on March 13th as well or will this just be an Andre Nickatina show? Also, any word on when tickets go on sale for any of these events?

Jul 8, 2003
What's the word on the album release party? Any location set up yet? Is it gonna be 21 + (hope not :( will it be open to the public, how do we get tickets, etc...hook us up with the 411 bro :)

Dec 3, 2002
jusfamilyrecords.com
the album release party will be all ages, and will most likely take place at the Roseland. It will be off the hook, and a monumental event for the label. We are taking it back to 1995. We will also be celebrating the release of the Bosko compilation as well.

Apr 25, 2002
TIGHT!! Ima For Sure Be at the Eugene Show, Cant Wait. you know how much tickets Are?

It was pretty funny, Too Short came here in Nov. And the club where he was performing were selling tickets for $25, it was outragous. I didnt go cuz $25 aint worth to go see just Too Short, but Some of my friends who went said it was fuckin gay, there were like 30 people there. And the night before Killah Preist, cappadonna, remedy, and a few other were performing at this other spot here for $15. I would Much Rather of spent $15 to see some of the Wu-Tang, too bad i had to work though.

@ ogmaniac541: My girlfriend is from central Point. just kinda thought that was weird seeing someone else from central point since i hd never heard of it till i met her a few years ago. her fam lives off of table rock Rd. in a phat Log House they built a few years ago. its soooo nice, i couldnt believe it when i went down there a few years back. i thought, Log House? what a dump, but its two stories and they got Miniture Donkeys and cows right off there property, its was crazy, being from portland and seeing all this. sorry for the ramblings

shadow