Cool Nutz looks like black guy wilbon from PTI

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 2, 2006
Is it just me or does Cool Nutz look like Wilbon, the black guy from Pardon the Interuption on ESPN. I cannot figure out how to post pictures. Somebody post them up. No disrespect to Cool Nutz I just totally see the similarity.

Nov 24, 2003
ElroyCalrician said:
Is it just me or does Cool Nutz look like Wilbon, the black guy from Pardon the Interuption on ESPN. I cannot figure out how to post pictures. Somebody post them up. No disrespect to Cool Nutz I just totally see the similarity.
fuck are you? a female playing a NW rapper celebrity matching game lol...

Apr 25, 2002
LOL There is a huge similarity, they look exactly the same.

Both guys are awesome at what they do, Wilbon held it down for the Seahawks throughout the entire NFC Playoffs as well as during the Super Bowl referee aftermath, I respect him so much.

And Nutz is Nutz, no need for an introduction here, also one of the best at what he does.

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
xpanther206 said:
LOL There is a huge similarity, they look exactly the same.

Both guys are awesome at what they do, Wilbon held it down for the Seahawks throughout the entire NFC Playoffs as well as during the Super Bowl referee aftermath, I respect him so much.

And Nutz is Nutz, no need for an introduction here, also one of the best at what he does.
Right on bro. I appreciate the props my friend.