Cool Nutz caught BALLIN on camera on vacation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 16, 2008
ha ha ha you going to have the downtown animal protection cats trying to ban that thang in portland.... you know how these portlanders get down. they rally about saving animals and then go eat a steak...:confused:
lol..when I was I kid these faggots in Denver were protesting handin out flyers and shit about fur, I was like "BITCH I ROCK MINK IN THE SUMMER!!!"

that photo is tight though, what was the article about?

Apr 25, 2002
^co-sign. Dude must be doing something right, cuz he got some people on his nuts around here. If this was Berner or C-Lim or something like that, they would have got straight roasted. But in here, dudes are dapping him up.

THumbs down indeed.

G

Goodfella

^^something i was thinking, but didn't want to say..he wasn't even out on the town or anything lol. not saying he didn't purchase the coat tho...i'mma cool nutz fan

May 8, 2008
www.myspace.com
Wait Wait Wait. . . . . . First of all the cat is in Sweden...It is cold out there and second we dont know if he was in the store just trying it on.

When it comes to people being down to earth and humble thats Cool Nutz. Im not on his nuts, Im just telling it like it is. I know cats that has only been in the game for a short time and they all flamboasting, stunnas and jewelry. When has anyone seen Cool Nutz like that. The dude was my next door neighbor and I never seen him come out the house looking like he is higher then anyone. The cat wear his cat, t-shirt and jeans and some clean shoes....

Thats why cats in the Northwest cant get anywhere because of all the haters. hate hate hate hate

Apr 25, 2002
I was just pointing out that the Siccness is funny-style, thats all.

A majority of artists who wouldve posted this shit would of got roasted. Its funny to see who the siccness thinks is roast worthy and who isnt. Thats all.

Obviously Kavios "caught ballin on camera" thread went a little different.

G

Goodfella

Thats why cats in the Northwest cant get anywhere because of all the haters. hate hate hate hate
so people talking about cool nutz' fur coat is the reason why cats in the NW can't get anywhere??:eyecross:

besides....he's obviously doing alright if he's able to afford to buy such extravagant things, so apparently the NW IS getting somewhere.

LOL@ hate hate hate hate

May 8, 2008
www.myspace.com
so people talking about cool nutz' fur coat is the reason why cats in the NW can't get anywhere??:eyecross:

I was just pointing out how some people dont have anything to do but to knock something down. I notice a lot of cats in portland like that.... is it just me or is that everywhere.

You can be like oh check this and they like "awww thats corny, or he garbage but that same person cant even mustard up their there own talents to even get in the studio and try to do something...

I was just noting.....thats all.