Cool Nutz & Bosko featured in the Source

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SLOW rhythm

Pay My Pleasure
Sep 19, 2002
kurupt aint doin shit,yall shoulda been on tha cover.bout time yall get some recognization, maybe next time theyll see you got somthin more than one hit record.keep doin it big

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
If it wasn't an E-40 album we probably wouldn't have been in the Source. It helps make a huge statement and it benefits all of us. Hopefully this will shed some much needed light on some NW heavyhitters. The album should be out here shortly and I will have the concrete release date for you soon. Hopefully, we can move some major units out your way. But don't forget to get the the Collabos album as well.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
Cool Nutz said:
But don't forget to get the the Collabos album as well.
Of all the NW albums out, this is the only one that I really enjoy listening to on a daily basis. Everytime I pick up the CD to put it in, I'm impressed by the artwork (usually there is a first impression which fades quickly, but this artwork is clean and I can see that it belongs in the stores, it looks professional... EW you're the man!!!) which in turn makes me fully want to tell cats about the album and where they can purchase it... then theres slumps from start to the finish and I actually don't have to skip songs. This is important here because skipping songs SUCKS. Call me lazy, but it's almost worth my time to burn a personal copy of an album without the shitty songs. I don't have to do this. LOVELY. Basically it comes down to this... there's three albums out that impress me... if you're an artist don't get butt hurt because I didn't mention your name... but I'm fully impressed with the Collabos album, the 151 album, and the Lac Of Respect album. I'm a very critical person and am not impressed easily and I'm not afraid to voice my opinion either...

So allow me to rant a little bit... My album has skippers, and the artwork could have been a hell of alot better but time constraints can change alot about the direction of an album... Fuck politics because that shit is whack. The NW needs to support itself. Which is why I'm not afraid to tell you this: If you had to choose between The Collabos Album and the Angry Souls Album and you asked me which one you should buy... Believe it or not, I would tell you to buy the Collabos album. THAT'S HOW TIGHT I THINK THIS ALBUM IS.

Cop the album.

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
mo-x said:
....I'm impressed by the artwork (usually there is a first impression which fades quickly, but this artwork is clean and I can see that it belongs in the stores, it looks professional... EW you're the man!!!)........
thanx 4 tha luv bigMo........glad you feelin that shit......next up The Goon Sqwad :devious:

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
^^^^Bro I appreciate you posting that so much. Not often do you have other artists post opinions like that about someone elses project. I GREATLY appreciate your support, and hope that you continue to enjoy Jus Family Records product. Thanks bro.