Controversy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
peep this....

the homies from Buck'em Down Records are droppin a comp called Valley Niggaz that was supposed to drop today.flyers (which features the guys buckin at the S.P.D.) been around for a couple months now.a journalist for the (Stockton) Record newspaper came across a flyer and got interested and contacted the label for an interview.so that happened a lot of talk has been goin around about the album.
so they send in the cd a month or 2 ago to get it manufactured.the manufacturing company lagged on it and yesterday told them they would not manufacture the album because of the name and cover art.so they send the cd to somebody else so its supposed to be back friday.
so they contacted the jounalist from the Record about that incident and now the journalist wants to do another interview,nothings been published yet,i guess the journalist is gonna drop one big article.any way its some bullshit and some bad publicity but none the less,publicity.its gonna get even bigger when the shit drops and everybody sees it,especially the stockton police department....i been tellin everybody since the first day i saw the cover art that this shit is gonna get banned,just like that comp from E.P.A.

Apr 25, 2002
naw it aint my comp pimp,im just on it.its the homie Big Duna and Drizzay.
they already got interviewed when the reporter saw a flyer and now that the manufacturing company wont press it they want to do another interview.the reporter also said somebody at the record said "i wonder what s.p.d. is gonna think about this.

he said he was gonna give me a copy of the cover on disk so i can post it when it drops....

Apr 25, 2002
EPA CITY COMP was a very very tight compilation that came out of East Palo Alto and was banned from many stores for having a polcie officer hangin from a light pole...
and they mentioned shooting a specific officer in one song...(he's a punk ass mothafuckin bail out boy)

Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
YOUNGMOE said:
EPA CITY COMP was a very very tight compilation that came out of East Palo Alto and was banned from many stores for having a polcie officer hangin from a light pole...
and they mentioned shooting a specific officer in one song...(he's a punk ass mothafuckin bail out boy)
I'd luv to get my hands on the EPA City Comp. thanx for the info Moe.

I like the cover Foul Mouth(I'm printing it right now), let me know when they drop that comp. I'll buy it..