contest....peep game...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
i got this from SIC-CITY-HUSTLA...lets have a contest where u find a person thats never rapped before and has no skills (male or female) and create the siccest rapper....find someone, mold them, help them write their lyrics, help them spit the lyrics, etc....who all down...if we get enough people thats down, i'll create and post the rules....

Apr 25, 2002
Okay cool that is fine with me. But Lets get a time & a date set to be finished and have a actual prize for this. I got somethangs I can donate to set a cool contest prize. Maybe ya'll can get some idea's for this? We can have everyone vote when finished and have a couple of judges that are not involved in this contest to vote. And to make it legit let's post all info. on this person as well as pics ect. Let me know what ya'll think? All producer may be involved even if you dont have a studio of your own. Shit I am even thinking of donating as a prize a mini studio w/ a mic and music software to do your thang?????

May 22, 2002
I really wanna do this shit....ive been keystylign for very little time and ima newbie but am doing audio in summer cause im not that bad at text.....anyway i need help on breath control and how to flow to the beats so

plz let me in!