CONSPIRANOIA #1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 20, 2002
NATION OF ISLAM

i did alot of studing on this religious group...came to find some really interesting info...fact or fiction...you decide...

A quasi-religious U.S. black nationalist organization founded in the 1930's by ex-con WALLACE FARD, aka WALLIE FARRAD, and FARRAD MOHAMMED, who also for many years was a deeply devoted FREEMASON, and was solidified as a muslim outfit by FARD's protege, the legendary onetime Georgia migrant worker ELIJAH POOLE, later ELIJAH MUHAMMED, who was a member of the HIGH DEGREE PRINCE HALL FREEMASON GROUP.

ELIJAH MUHAMMED actually claimed verbally and on document that the black race was actually a race of beings from the moon and that they're UFO mother ship was and still is orbiting the earth, which will soon wipe out all the whites and rescue the black race.

the NOI is currently led by the noted anti-semite, freemason, and UFO contactee LIOUS FARRAKHAN...

the NOI is suspected of uniting with the FBI in taking out MALCOLM X...

also noted that the NOI along with KNIGHTS OF COLOMBUS, KNIGHTS OF PYTHIAS, CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER DAY SAINTS, INDEPENDENT ORDER OF B'NAI B'RITH, THE KLU KLUX KLAN, THE SKULLS, AND THE PROPAGANDA DUE LODGE all have historically come from the FREEMASON train of teaching...

betty shabazz has accused LIOUS FARRAKHAN of having her husband MALCOLM X killed

also in 1995 LF told of being abducted by aliens--an experience that inspired the actual 1995 million man march...

Jun 5, 2002
Yea that farad guy also said that hella days ago an evil scientist kept breeding black people, and the he kept breeding the lighter skins till he created the mutant whites and tha theyre devil

Jun 20, 2002
i think Islam is pure in it's true simple form, just as christianity is...

but to may extremists teach and take Islam to new and dangerous heights...

Islam, as you know is a spiritual belief and life of PEACE...

any true Islamic cleric can tell you or anyone else that...

the only thing i don't like is the whole ROUTINE thing with the prayer, and the clothing and the language...it's not needed...

but to be honest of any religious people i have ever met or talked with, those from Islam are by far the nicest, kindest most intelligent people to be around...