Connect w/ X-Raided on FB & Twitter

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
www.facebook.com/OfficialXRaided

www.twitter.com/OfficialXRaided

Everything on either page will be seen by X-Raided thru a new service allowed in certain prisons. If you've ever wanted to contact X but didn't have time to write a letter, this is your chance. Hit up the legend and show some love.

Free X-Raided

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
Just an update

X is receiving his Twitter feed and sending responses. High Desert has been on lockdown coming up on two weeks so the turnaround has been slow. I just received three pages of responses from him to post on Twitter. X is really connecting with fans and gettin at his folks. He won't be able to hit everyone back but he will definitely get your message.

And just to be clear, I run the Twitter account and I create all the posts. Most of the time it's quotes from his songs that I choose, sometimes news or updates. Any tweet ending with " -X " is either something he verbally asked me to post or sent in a letter.

If you want to really write something to him longer than a tweet, you can use www.facebook.com/officialxraided . He will get your message.