Congrats To The Seahawks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
The Niners' offensive line is playing like the worst unit in the league right now. The shit is ridiculous.

The Seahawks deserve to sit in first place right now. The Niner offense is a joke and we don't deserve to sit atop the division.

Feb 28, 2005
I think Frank Gore should have gotten the ball more. He averaged about 5 yards per carry and Trent Dilfer wasn't doing shit. Everyone knew he would do nothing and he proved nobody wrong. I think yall need a new OC for sure and someone needs to whip your linemen into shape because they are not a bad unit talent-wise they just aren't performing.

The 49ers beat themselves in this game.

Apr 25, 2002
IntenseFear said:
I think Frank Gore should have gotten the ball more. He averaged about 5 yards per carry.
The reason for that is b/c most of those yards came when the Seahawks were already up 2-3 possessions and were in "keep everything in front" mode. Don't get me wrong, he's a good back. But he was pretty bottled up when the game was close.

Apr 25, 2002
IntenseFear said:
someone needs to whip your linemen into shape because they are not a bad unit talent-wise they just aren't performing.
Seahawks weren't doing anything fancy, not a lot of trickery with the blitzes, some stunts but just that typical one where the defensive end whips around takes the gap vacated by one of the tackles.

What I saw was Lofa Tatupu putting his head in the 9ers OLine's chests and just driving them back towards the QB. Nothing fancy.

Apr 25, 2002
Reminder to 9er fans. This game by no means makes us automatically better than you guys, 100% of what matters is who finishes 1st in the division.

If we shit on you all in Seattle but you guys win the division, then it doesn't matter, you guys were better.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Wow,mix in some play-action.Dilfer had no chance,that is the worst I've seen an O-Line play in awhile.Seahawks should of had 40+,they looked like shit on offense,minus a couple completions.Seahawks=No Killer Instinct,49ers=No Chance

Jan 4, 2003
Lamberto Quintero said:
Raiders O-line> 49ers O-line

Niners need to get their shit together...
funny how a bunch of niner fans said the raiders oline would be the worst in the league still since we really didnt get any new players and that it wasnt the coaching.. hmmmmmmmmmmm... Tom Cable has done a fine job.. Jordan is able to pick up good yards.. so did Fargas when he filled in for him today

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
9ers offense has taken a step backwards. This oline reminds me of the 2 win season just a few years ago. SWISS MUTHAFUCKIN CHEESE..........damn who's the offensive line coach?

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
The Niners' offensive line is playing like the worst unit in the league right now. The shit is ridiculous.

The Seahawks deserve to sit in first place right now. The Niner offense is a joke and we don't deserve to sit atop the division.
man fatal wtf is wrong with the 9ers offense??? seriously??? they def upgraded from last years offense on PAPER(during the offseason) but why cant they take care of it on field?? I guess injury has affected the results but still... damn... what is wrong...

on the good side for of you 9er fans.. the D is looking good atleast...

Jan 12, 2006
RAS 925 said:
funny how a bunch of niner fans said the raiders oline would be the worst in the league still since we really didnt get any new players and that it wasnt the coaching.. hmmmmmmmmmmm... Tom Cable has done a fine job.. Jordan is able to pick up good yards.. so did Fargas when he filled in for him today
big difference in the Seahawks defense and the dolphins defense dumbass! dolphins didnt even have zach thomas! so shit the fuck up. Your raiders still suck dick!

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^how did I know you would come into a "congrats to the seahawks" thread and start talkin shit about the Raiders......for a 9er fan the Raiders sure are on your mind all the time :cheeky:

Jun 11, 2007
Defy said:
^how did I know you would come into a "congrats to the seahawks" thread and start talkin shit about the Raiders......for a 9er fan the Raiders sure are on your mind all the time :cheeky:
Lmfao even his avatar. Hes obsessed with the raiders. I think hes more of a fan of hating the raiders then a fan of liking the niners.

Apr 25, 2002
Defy said:
He was provoked. Look at your boy RAS, why did he have to bring up the raiders in here? You guys bitch and moan about Niner fans talking shit and just overlook your own boys doing the same. This thread is about the Seahawks' win, not a comparison between the Niners and raiders.

Apr 25, 2002
AleX510 said:
Lmfao even his avatar. Hes obsessed with the raiders. I think hes more of a fan of hating the raiders then a fan of liking the niners.
And once again you're riding Defy's comment. Why can't you ever say something on your own? All you do is come in and cheerlead for another poster.