CONFESSION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas

Anghellic was once owned by D-Locc.
I got hip to TECH after i heard cuzz on Blocc Movement, then i went out and comped Anghellic.
I did like a few cuts on the album but I sleep on the CD and soon it became a frisby for my youngins.
I just let that album slip right by me without soakin it up like i do other albums.
However......
I'm bacc up on it, as far as TECH musicc and its on now.
I think what i needed was some TIME and "NORTHERN LIGHTS" just to get me on one................. and also, "this ring"...I can relate to what TECH is or was on. I been there and bacc.....yall aint knowin.
But TECH is off the muthafuccin chain....i been knowin cause he ripped that tracc on blocc movement, I was just BS'in on his albums.
TECH can and does hold his own!

TECHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH N9NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mr.D-Loccsta
MIDWEST<2>DIRTY SOUTH

Jul 18, 2002
if you like 'this ring' which most of us do, you gotta peep 'suicide letterz', Tech spittin nuthin but truth on that cut. Jus like 'this ring', itz all true real life shit, that we can feel, and have gone thru.

“…You two are the reason, Why I’m still standing today, But I’m 1600 miles away, And you get my heart sinkin’, When I start thinkin’ about you babies, I heavily start drinkin’, On a daily puffin’, I’m seeing my heart, I gots to toughin’, Can’t see me leavin’ my angels with nothin’, So I keep bussin’…” -n9ne