CoNer Or $mokey

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coner Or $mokey

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 29, 2005
profiles.yahoo.com
LIL CONER VS. $MOKEY

LIL CONER:
MA'FUCKERS TALK ABOUT DIRT BUT THEY CLEAN AS LYSOL
NO GUN POWDER BURNS THEY HANDS SMELL LIKE PINESOL
THEY SAY THEY POCKETS ON THICK BUT THEY SKINNY AS ME
I PUT MORE DOPE UP MY NOSE THAN YOU SLANG IN THE STREETS
THEN THEY TALK ABOUT TIME AFTER DOING A BID
I BEEN DOWN SO LONG THAT I MIGHT THINK YOU MY KID
RED CHUCKS RED RAG DAMN YOU SO DAMN GANGSTER
BUT WHY ALL THIS BLUE IN THE CITY YOU HANG IN
CROSSING OUT YOUR S'S AINT NO MONEY IN THAT
THE S STAND'S FOR STOCKTONE, SOLEDAD, AND THE CITY OF SAC
DIP LAC'S SIP YAK I'M TOO OLD FOR CISCO'S
PLUS THERE AINT NO ROOM TO TUCK A BOTTLE WITH ALL THESE PISTOLS
IM FROM THE EAST BAY.. WERE WE CLICK UP LIKE TC
YOU ONLY REP THE RED IN OUR COUNTY CUASE YOU STAYING IN PC
FOR REAL DONT GET IT TWISTED I AINT NO INTERNET THUGG
THE ONLY THING MEAN ABOUT YOU HOMIE IS YOUR INTERNET MUGG (HA HA) -FOOD FOR THOUGHT

SMOKEY:

Thiz Be $mokey Reppin Central Valley/Got Love For All Of North Kali/Sept The Niggaz Thinkin There Shit Aint Smelly/Sure You Got Flow/And A Couple Dime Hoez/Fancy Clothes/Did You Forget About Your Bros?/We The Onez Who Put U Where U Are/Wit Out Us Youd Be Sleep In Yo Car/But I Aint Mad/So Don’t Get Sad/There Aint No Blue In My City Cuz I Sport The Red Rag/Sure You’re a Bit Older I Bet Your Nutz Sag/Cuz Your Beatz Are A Drag/So Herez The Chicano Comeback/Cuz I Aint No Mexicano Trying To Be Black/

THE GHOST WRITER:

did i hurt your confidence wit what i wrote/ see you got hurt/ and had to write me a joke/ talkin bout ballin/ i dont sell i smoke/ your raps are mediocre/ calm down on the coke/ and if you so above me/ why are your panties all soaked/ same ol shit means/ well c'mon/ you know what i'm talkin bout folkz/ garbage/ with a hundred features no wonder you move units/ but why when you verse comes on/ everybody just skip thru it/ no matter who you got wit you/ if you rappin the songs ruined/ stick to what you know/ cause makin money/dont mean its good music!