Conducting Interview With Tech 9

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 28, 2005
j.p. said:
THAT MAKES SENSE, AND CENTS.

You better copyright that shit before someone famous steals it.

And ummm... yeah, just get more information on the exact status of that Em coloboration.

..and I would also like to know what he has lined up as far as promoting this album.

j.p.

Sicc OG
Jun 29, 2005
KillaClown said:
You better copyright that shit before someone famous steals it.

Thats funny.....this thread is getting fucked up I apologize for being part of it...ask tech how he feels about the chiefs chances this year..lol

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
SCREWSTON said:
ASK HIM WHAT HIS OPINION ABOUT BONE THUGS N HARMONY AND THEIR MUSIC AND ASK IF HE WOULD EVER THINK OF DOIN A SONG WITH BONE OR ATLEAST KRAYZIE CAUSE DAT SHIT WOULD BE FIRE!

Agree..I would love to hear him and Kray on a track together..just them 2

Jan 28, 2005
Hopefully after Tech's new CD gets some attention and Bone drops their next shit, Tech and Krayzie will hook up for a collab. Nothing like Thug Pit though... ha ha ha

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
j.p. said:
DID SOMEBODY CALL THE WAAAAMBULACE. IM GOING TO CRY IF HE DOES THAT WAAAAH WAAAAH WAAAAH. SHUT UP. THERE ARE A SHIT LOAD MORE EMINEM FANS THAT THERE ARE TECH. A 3 YEAR OLD CAN TELL YOU WHO EMINEM IS. YOUR OPINION IS SELFISH AND STUPID...SO YOU ARE AN IDOT. LETS SEE WOULD TECH TAKE #1 LISTEN TO A LOSER OR #2 PUT HIM ON A SONG LET HIS FANS BUY IT AND GET MORE EXPOSURE. I THINK THAT HE WOULD TAKE #2 NOW IM NOT A ROCKET SCIENCE BUT THAT MAKES SENSE, AND CENTS.
real talk...shit sometimes i wonder if some of these niggas think before they start verbal shittin all over this damn board

and a tech & krayzie collab was always spoken of...hopefully tha nina & krayzie get somethin poppin after everready drops