Concerts/shows in Los Angeles during July ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2003
I'm going to l.a. during july i'm originally from south france.I wanted 2 know if there are any concerts/shows planned for this month ( july ) , and some hook up with a few adresses where i could cope some tight underground l.a. rap would be much appreciated too

holla!

Thanks folks :)

Mar 26, 2003
^^ that was 2 late .. thx tho

Anyone got info on some upcoming shows or concerts in ANY AREA of L.A. ? I' m sure there must be alot going on in l.a. during summer ! ... HOLLA folks!!

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
There is going to be a Wu-Tang Clan concert out in San Bernardino on Saturday, July 17. That is about 1 1/2 hours east of Los Angeles. The entire Wu-Tang Clan will be there. That is all of the info I have, look online for more information.

Mar 26, 2003
^^ ok thanks for the info, but i would rather see some west-coast-rap artists in concert :lick: thx tho

i'll try to search over the internent...there should be some rap events advertised on a website somewhere... ( if anyone knows some good websites with concerts and dates... :) )